The Karnataka State Police Department has announced that it will be organising a written examination for the Armed Police Constable vacancies. The authority has previously released a notification to invite applications for the 3064 vacancies of PC in the NKK Regions and 420 vacancies of PC in the KK Region. The candidates will be able to check their written exam schedule by visiting recruitment.ksp.gov.in.
The commission will also publish a notification about the availability of the KSP PC Admit Card on its official web portal. Candidates will be provided with a direct link to download the document on our website. Applicants are advised to keep their login credentials handy to download the admit card as soon as it gets released by the organization.
- Official Website – ksp-recruitment.in
KSP PC Admit Card 2022
|Name of Department||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Vacancy Name||Armed Police Constable|
|No. of Posts||
|Exam Date||Not Available Yet|
|Karnataka PC Hall Ticket Release Status||to be released one or two weeks before the exam|
Ten to fifteen days before the test is scheduled, candidates will receive their KSP PC admit card. On the commission’s website, applicants will be able to access the document using their login information for the online application. The PDF file that applicants receive can be saved to their device and printed as well.
Karnataka Police Constable Exam Pattern
- The written examination of Karnataka Police Constable will have two parts i.e. Descriptive and Objective.
- Both parts will have to be completed in one shift.
- The candidates will get a question paper of 200 questions where 50 will be Descriptive and 150 will be Objective.
- The candidates will find various topics of General Studies in Objective papers like Indian History, Mental Ability, General Awareness, Indian Constitution, Indian Independence Movement, General Knowledge, Fundamental Rights, Geography, etc.
- While in the Objective paper candidates will find three sections Essay Writing, Precise Writing, and Translation of Sentences.
- Candidates will get 01 hours and 30 minutes to appear in the examination.
- There will be a negative marking of .25 marks for a wrong answer in the Objective paper.
|Name of Subjects/Topics||Total Questions|
|Descriptive Paper – English/ Kannada (Essay Writing, Precise Writing, Translation of Sentences)||50|
|Objective Paper – General Studies||150|
How to download the KSP Armed Police Constable Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the KSP at ksp-recruitment.in.
- Now on the homepage of the website lookout for the KSP PC Admit Card.
- Open that link and you will find the “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- On clicking that button applicants will be redirected to a login page where they need to enter their online application number and password/date of birth.
- Upon submitting these details applicants will be able to see the document on their device screen.
- Now you need to Save or Print the file.
- Then move to takeout a print of it on A4 size paper.
Official Website – ksp-recruitment.in