Table of Contents
Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospitals New Delhi has issued the latest notification for the Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2021 for the post of Nursing Attendant (Group C) Vacancy at 35 posts. Lady Hardinge Medical College is a medical college for women located in New Delhi, India. Established in 1916, it became part of the Faculty of Medical Sciences,University Of Delhi in 1950. The college is funded by the Government Of India. The Director, Lady hardinge Medical college and Smt S.K hospital, New Delhi invites application from eligible Indian Nationals for the post of 35 nursing attendants in the Level 1 in the revised pay matrix on regular basis.
Candidates who are Interested in the Following Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi Vacancy 2021 and have completed the Eligibility Criteria can read the Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2021 and apply online. Given below is a brief description of the official notification to the LHMC which includes the LHMC Group C Application Form 2021 age Limit, educational qualification, selection Process, Application Fee etc
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18/02/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13/03/2021.
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- 10th or equivalent pass from recognized board
- First aid certificate from central/ state government recognized institution
- One year experience in hospital work in 50 bedded hospitals
- Between 18 and 27 years
- The above given age limit is relaxable for government servants according to their reservation and also for others with reservations as well age relaxation is applicable
- The date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application for candidates in India. Excluded states for determining the age of candidates are mentioned in detail in the officially published notification.
- General/OBC Candidates- Rs 300/-
- SC/ST, person with benchmark disabilities, ex-servicemen – fee exempted
- Application fee should be paid via NTR portal bharatkosh.gov.in and must enclose the copy of their receipt with the application
- The application fee will not be refundable
- Application without the prescribed amount will be summarily rejected
Nursing attendant level 1 in the pay matrix- 18000-56900
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2021 – How to apply for the exam
- Applicant must fulfill the educational qualification, experience, age limit and other criteria for the post applied as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Appllication form duly completed in all respects must be sent by speed/ register post only to the director, LHMC and SSKH Shaheen bhagat singh marg, New Delhi within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Excluded states that can take 37 days are mentioned in the official notification which you can refer to.
- Applicants should write the name of the post on the corner of the envelop clearly.
- Applicantion received after the last date or without relevant or incomplete information shall be summarily rejected, the hospital authorities shall not be responsible for any postal delay
- If the number of applications received for the post of nursing attendant is large, then the institution authority reserves the right to lay down any criteria for short listing the candidates.
- Candidates coming under reserved category will be considered subject to submission of caste/category certificate
How to use Entri App for your preparation
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!