Table of Contents
The Legal Services Day celebrated on the 9th of November, 2023 will provide awareness related to legal services activities in India. The residents of India will be able to know more about their constitutions and get awareness related to the legal services which are available to them so that they can live a discrimination-free life in the country without having to worry about the legal procedures and any type of racism. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to Legal Services Day 2023.
Legal Services Day 2023 Highlights
Legal services day is celebrated in order to provide awareness on the functions and the activities of the legal services in the country of India. Different types of facilities are also provided to the backward category candidates so that they can get proper information related to the legal services available for them in the country and to make them aware of the various details related to the legal procedures if they need them. Poor students and also old people are provided with facilities to help them with the legal procedures in India. National Legal Services day was first started by the Supreme court of India in 1995.
History Of Legal Services Day 2023
The national legal services day was started by the supreme court of India in the year 1995 in order to provide proper legal services support to the economically weaker section of the society and to provide them awareness related to the legal services present in India in order to help them live their life without any discrimination. The economically backward section of the society is often subjected to racism and discrimination and that’s why the legal services day is of great importance for them.
Legal Services Day 2023 Theme
Rights and opportunities are provided to each and every resident of India and basic facilities are provided to every citizen so that they can live in the country without any fear of discrimination and the legal services day is one of those days in which people are provided with every kind of basic facility related to Food, Water, Shelter, Medicines, Clothes and Education. The residents are made aware of their rights and the opportunities provided by the Government of India so that they can get their welfare facility and live their life without poverty. Legal services day is celebrated with meetings that are held by higher legal services authorities. The authorities discuss the latest legal services laws and orders in order to provide the maximum advantage to the citizens of the country and help them to lead happy lives.
Legal Services Day 2023 Quotes
If you are a part of the legal services authorities in the country then you can beat the residents a very Happy National Legal Services Day by posting on your social media account and celebrating the independence of the country and the availability of national legal services for the people with the weak economical background. Given below we are sharing some of the most important social media quotes for the occasion of National Legal Services Day 2023.
- The law is always designed to help people do more with their lives and to receive the support they demand.
- The law can be extremely complicated and impossible to figure out unless the right help is provided.
- People who practice the law will make a real difference to others.
- It takes a law professional with a heart to help those in need.
- Change is a certainty in life; the law helps people to navigate through change and to make it easier to support.
- The details that come with laws are complicated but they are around to help all receive the support they demand.
Legal Services Day 2023 Quiz
1. Who was the first Law minister of Independent India?
2. When was the term “secular” added to India’s constitution?
3. Where do we find the phrase “Raising the nutrition of People in the Indian Constitution?
Directive Principles of State Policy
4. According to the Indian Constitution, freedom of religion does not give the power to?
Regulate Law and order
5. Which among the following is not a part of the Directive Principles of State Policy?
6. Right to Privacy is a _______?
7. The Fourth schedule of the Indian Constitution deals with\
Allocation of seats in the Rajya Sabha
National Legal Services day is specially created in order to provide a sense of justice among the residents of the country and make them aware of the legal procedures that are to be undertaken in order to help them level life with comfort and happiness. National Legal Services day is also of great importance in order to provide justice to the economically weaker section of the society and help them to get proper legal services.
|RRB Exams Coaching||RRB JE Online Coaching||SSC JE Online Coaching|
|SSC Online Coaching||UPSC Online Coaching||Bank Exam Coaching Online|