Manipur High Court has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of the Court Attendant/ Farash/ Orderly/ Chowkidar/ Lawn Attendant. There is a total of15 vacancies in the High Court of Manipur. All Interested candidates can apply online by 02/03/2021. Online application starts from 16th February 2021. Here you can find all details regarding Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021.
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Posts||Court Attendant/Farash/Chowkidar/Lawn Attendant|
|Board Name||Manipur High Court|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Submission of online application starts on||16-02-2021|
|Last Date for submission of application||02-03-2021|
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021
High Court of Manipur has released recruitment notification for the post of Court Attendant /Farash/ Chowkidar/ Lawn Attendant on it’s official website. Check below for the notification details.
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|No. of Posts|
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Check below for Manipur high court eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit
Candidates applying for the post of Court Attendant/Farash/Chowkidar/Lawn Attendant must have the following mentioned qualifications-
- Class X passed from a recognized Board
- Working knowledge of Hindi, English and Manipuri
Candidates applying for the post of Lawn Attendant, in addition to above mentioned educational qualification must have following qualification—
-Knowledge of gardening including growing of flowers/fruit plants.
-Diploma in gardening/floriculture from a recognized institute or 3 year’s experience as a gardener in a reputed garden/farm will be given preference.
The age limit for candidates applying is minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years of age.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST – 5 years.
- Candidates belonging to OBC – 3 years.
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 – Pay Scale
Candidates selected for the posts shall have a Pay Scale Rs. 4440-7400+Grade pay 1300/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Manipur High Court Recruitment – Selection Process
Candidates shall be selected on the marks obtained in the Personality Assessment Test/Interview.
Manipur High Court Recruitment – How to Apply?
- Login to official website of High Court of Manipur i.e, www.hcmimphal.nic.in
- Click on the link – Apply here for the post of Court Attendant/Farash/Chowkidar/Lawn Attendant.
- Candidates are required to register themselves by clicking on “New Registration” and provide valid mobile number and E-mail Id.
- After successful registration, candidates shall receive login credentials such as Login ID and Password on the given mobile number/Email- Id.
- For applying click on ‘Login Here’ tab.
- After logging in click on ‘Apply Now; and start filling the details.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature, left thumb impression.
- Make Online payment and Submit the application.
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 Official notification pdf – Download Here
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation?
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.