Table of Contents
Municipal Corporation of Chandigarh has released a short recruitment notification, MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 for recruitment to the following posts i.e Sub inspector, junior engineer, Fireman, clerk, Station fire officer, law officer, SDE, patwari, jr draftsman, Data Entry Operator, steno typist, Horticulture Supervisor, Accountant, Computer Programmer and driver. The above mentioned vacancies are to be filled on a temporary basis. The Municipal Corporation Chandigarh (MCC), which is also known as Chandigarh Municipal Corporation, is the civic body that governs the city of Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the capital to the states of Punjab and Haryana. The submission of application form will commence on April 08, 2021 eligible and interested candidates can start filling up their form from this date on their official website i.e. mcchandigarh.gov.in. Candidates should note that the last date for submission of application and application fee are not the same. Candidates can submit their filled application by 03rd May 2021, where as the last day for remitting the application fee is 05th May 2021. The number of vacancies that have been notified are 172 vacancies under the Group A, B and C posts respectively. Candidates who are shortlisted will be called in for a written examination. For further information on Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021 such as qualification, age, experience etc candidate can refer to the article given below.
MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of the organization||Municipal Corporation Of Chandigarh|
|Last date for submission of application||May 3rd 2021|
|Notification||MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 for 172 for Patwari, Clerk, SI, JE, Steno and Other Posts|
|Educational qualification||Post graduate, graduate, other qualification|
|Functional area||Accounting / audit, administration, engineering|
- Starting Date for the submission of online Application – 08 April 2021
- Last Date for the submission of Online Application – 03 May 2021
- Last Date for remitting the Application Fee – 05 May 2021
MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Group||Name of Post||Number of posts|
|Group-B||Station Fire Officer||01|
|Group A||SDE (Hart)||02|
|Group B||Sub Inspector (Ent.)||06|
|Group B||Junior. Engineer (Civil)||04|
|Group B||Junior. Engineer (Horticulture)||02|
|Group B||Jr. Engineer (Public Health)||05|
|Group B||Junior. Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|Group C||Data Entry Operator||02|
|Group C||Horticulture Supervisor||02|
|Group C||Junior. Draftsman||03|
|Group B||Computer Programmer||01|
|Group B||Law Officer||01|
MC Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 – Salary Details
- Station Fire Officer – Rs. 10300-34800 + 4200 GP
- Fireman – Rs. 5910-20200 + 2400 GP
- Driver – Rs. 5910-20200 + 2400 GP
- SDE (Civil) – Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 GP
- SDE (Hart) – Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 GP
- Accountant – Rs. 10300-34800 + 4400 GP
- Sub Inspector (Ent.) – Rs. 10300-34800 + 4400 GP
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 10300-34800 + 4800 GP
- Jr. Engineer (Horticulture) – Rs. 10300-34800 + 4800 GP
- Jr. Engineer (Public Health) – Rs. 10300-34800 + 4800 GP
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 10300-34800 + 4800 GP
- Draftsman – Rs. 10300-34800 + 3800 GP
- Clerk – Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 GP
- Steno-typist – Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 GP
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 GP
- Patwari – Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 GP
- Horticulture Supervisor – Rs. 5910-20200 + 2400 GP
- Jr. Draftsman – Rs.10300-34800 + 3200 GP
- Computer Programmer – Rs. 10300-34800 + 4200 GP
- Law Officer – Rs. 10300-34800 + 4200 GP
Punjab University will be conducting the recruitment process. This recruitment drive is for filling up the vacancies in the Group A, B and C posts.
The terms and conditions for all posts has been prepared by the civic body. The terms and conditioned mentioned are reservation criteria, educational qualification and age etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Posts
Aspirants can check the information such as educational qualification and age limit from the official website of MC Chandigarh from 08th April 2021.
How to use Entri App for your preparation
We have done our best to deliver to you the best resources. Entri is doing our best of capabilities to bring you closer to your dream job. Please stay tuned to Entri for all important results, updates and more. We are here to provide you with the latest notification for major competitive examinations. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!