Table of Contents
MH SET Notification 2022: Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET) notification 2022 has been published on the official website for Assistant Professors. The 38th MH SET Notification was released by the State Agency and Savitribai Phule Pune University. For the purpose of evaluating applicants for the position of Assistant Professor in the universities and colleges in the states of Maharashtra and Goa, the MH SET will be held on March 26, 2023 (Sunday).
From November 10 through November 30, 2022, applicants can submit their MH SET applications online at the official website. The information on the MH SET Notification application form, qualifications, exam format, and curriculum is provided below.
Maharashtra SET Notification 2022 Overview
|MH SET Notification 2022|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET)|
|Government||Government of Maharashtra|
|Organized by||Savitribai Phule Pune University, the State Agency|
|MH SET Edition||38th|
|Eligibility Test for||Universities and Colleges in the states of Maharashtra & Goa|
|MH SET Subjects||32|
MH SET Notification 2022 Schedule
The important registration schedule for the MH SET Application form has been started from 10 November 2022. Candidates can check the detailed schedule in the below table for MH SET Official Notification 2022.
|Maharashtra SET Notification Important Dates|
|Starting Date of MH SET Online Application||10 November 2022|
|Last date for MH SET Online Application||30 November 2022|
|MH SET Online Application with late fees||1 December 2022- 7 December 2022|
|Corrections in the online application form||8 December 2022 – 10 December 2022|
|MH SET Admit Card||16 March 2023|
|MH SET Exam Date||26 March 2023|
MH SET Notification 2022 PDF
To determine a candidate’s eligibility for the position of Assistant Professor in the universities and colleges in the states of Maharashtra and Goa, the MH SET, also known as the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test, will be held. The MH SET enrollment period will run from November 10 through November 30, 2022. The official MH SET announcement and other information are available here in PDF format for candidates to download.
MH SET Notification Application Fee
The application fee for MH SET Official Notification has been given below category-wise:
|SC/ST/**PwD/Transgender/Orphans OBC/DT(A) VJ)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SBC (Non-Creamy Layer only)/EWS (Open).||Rs. 650/-|
MH SET Notification Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MH SET official notification have been given below:
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C., in a subject of SET.
- Candidates other than SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC/ DT(VJ)/ NT/ Transgender/ PwD/ Orphans, who have secured at least 55% marks (without gracing or rounding off) in Master’s or equivalent examination
- OBC/ SBC/DT(VJ)/NT [belonging to non-creamy layer] and SC/ST//Trans-genders/PwD/Orphans who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s or equivalent Examination
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ DT (A)(VJ)/ NT (B,C,D)/ SBC including PwD & Orphans, must ensure that they have a valid category certificate from the Govt. of Maharashtra & Goa.
How to Apply for MH SET Application Form 2022?
The steps to apply for MH SET Application Form 2022 has been given below. MH SET Application Form will be active on official website from 10 November 2022 to 30 November 2022.
- Step 1 : Go to official website of MH SET @https://setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Step 2 : Click on “Apply Now”, In new tab “New Registration link ” will open. Click on it
- Step 3 : Fill the details for new registration and submit it
- Step 4 : Login with new registration ID and Password.
- Step 5 : Fill your details i.e. Subject, education qualification, professional qualification etc on official website.
- Step 6 : Submit all the details and pay the payment through Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking indicating your details.
- Step 7 : Submit them and print application form for future reference.
Direct Link to Apply for MH SET Notification
Below is a direct link to the application for the MH SET Official Notification. By clicking on the link below, a candidate can apply by entering their personal information on the official website. The link for the MH SET Application was live from November 10 until November 30, 2022.
MH SET Examination Pattern
MH SET examination pattern has been released by Savitribai Phule Pune University, the State Agency. MH SET will be conducted offline in Objective Mode. MH SET will consist of two papers like UGC NET. The detail of both papers has been given below :
- Paper-I will have teaching/research aptitude, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. Paper I will have 50objective type compulsory questions. MH SET Paper 1 carry a marking system which has 2 marks for each question.
- Paper-II will have 100 objective-type compulsory questions, (except mathematical science) based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry two marks. In Mathematical Science, a student has to attempt all questions (100) either from Sections I & II or from Sections I & III only.
|Session||Paper||Number of Multiple Choice Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||50 questions all of which are compulsory||50 × 2 = 100||1 hour (10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.)|
|Second||II||100 questions all of which are compulsory||100 × 2= 200||2 hours (11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.)|
MH TET Passing Criteria
The passing criteria for MH SET has been given category wise. Candidate have to qualify in both paper together like UGC NET. A candidate who qualify with 40 % has cleared MH SET . The details of passing marks has been given below
|Paper – I||Paper – II|
|Open/EWS/Orphan||40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together|
||35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together|