Table of Contents
Madras High Court will issue Madras High Court Admit Card 2022 for the positions of Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, and others in the first week of October 2022. The Madras High Court’s official website, mhc.tn.gov.in, offers the admit card for download to all applicants who will be taking the exam. The admission card, which can be accessed using the registration number and date of birth, will have all the information about the Madras High Court Exam 2022 listed on it for candidates to review. Without the hard copy of their admit card and other necessary documents, candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam room.
Madras High Court (MHC) Hall Ticket 2022 – Overview
The Madras High Court Exam Date 2022 has been set for the 15th and 16th of October 2022 for the various positions. Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 has a total of 1412 openings for Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, and other positions. The following table is provided for the candidates’ reference:
|Name of Organization||Madras High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||1412|
|Name of Post||Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator|
|Status||To be released|
|MHC Admit Card 2022 Release Date||October 2022(1st week)|
|MHC Exam Date 2022||15th & 16th October 2022|
Madras High Court (MHC) Hall Ticket 2022
The Madras High Court will post the admit card on the official website during the first week of October 2022. The direct link (when live) in the article will take you to the login page or the official website, where you can get your Madras High Court Admit Card 2022 for the exam. Prior to the exam day, candidates must download their Madras High Court admit card/call letter. They may also click on the convenient link provided below.
How to Download Madras High Court (MHC) Hall Ticket 2022?
- Go to www.mhc.tn.gov.in to see the Madras High Court’s official recruitment website.
- Check the Announcements section on the home page.
- The Hall Ticket for the Written Examination for the Positions of Examiner, Reader, etc. in the Subordinate
- Courts of Tamil Nadu can be downloaded by clicking on the provided link.
- The link will take potential applicants to the Login Form for candidates who are already registered.
- Enter the Madras High Court Portal account username and password for the account.
- Enter the Captcha after reading it in the provided area.
- After that, click Submit to get to the portal.
- Finally, a window displaying the MHC Hall Ticket for Common Examinations will appear.
- To receive a hard copy of the document, lastly, select the option to Download and then Print.
On the day of the exam, the printed document must be with you.
Details mentioned in MHC Admit Card
The Madras High Court Admit Card 2022 contains the information below:
- Applicant’s Name.
- Applicant’s Father’s/Husband’s Name.
- Applicant’s scanned passport-size photo.
- Applicant’s scanned signature.
- Date of Birth.
- Category (Gen/SC/ST…).
- Post Applied for.
- Exam Date.
- Exam Time.
- Reporting Time.
- Exam Venue.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022 – Documents to Carry
All applicants must bring their admit card and one of the following valid picture IDs to the testing location:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent Driving License
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a Photograph
- Identity Card issued by a Recognized College/ University
- Aadhar/ E-Aadhar Card with a Photograph.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022 – Exam Date
MHC Exam Date 2022 has been made available for a number of positions. The first week of October 2022 will see the publication of the MHC Exam admit card. Exam days are October 15 and 16, 2022. The admit card can be downloaded by eligible candidates from the mhc.tn.gov.in official website.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022 – Exam Pattern
The Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 exam structure should be acquainted to candidates interested in the position.
- There will be 150 objective MCQs in total.
- A total of two hours and thirty minutes will be allotted for the exam.
- The performance on Part B will only be evaluated for applicants who achieve a minimum qualifying score of 40% (i.e., 20 Marks) on Part A.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2022 – Important Details
- Candidates who want to download their MHC hall ticket must go to the board’s official website.
- They will be able to accomplish this thanks to their online application registration number and password.
- Important test-related information, such as the candidate’s roll number, the exam site, the exam day and hour, etc., will be included on the admit card.
- To take the exam, the applicants need to provide a printed copy of their admissions card and photo identification.
- Candidates should carry their voter registration card, Aadhaar card, Pan card, driver’s license, or passport.
- It is forbidden for candidates to bring electronic devices to the exam.