Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Grade Civil Services in the department DP&AR (CSW), Home, Finance, and I&PR under classification Group ‘A’ (Gazetted). Interested candidates apply online for the Mizoram PSC Junior Grade Civil Services Recruitment 2021 Notification before 16th April 2021.
Mizoram PSC Junior Grade Civil Services Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Advt. No||7 of 2020 – 2021|
|Job Location||Aizawl, Mizoram|
|Post Name||Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Services (Combined)|
|Department||(a) DP&AR (CSW) (b) Home (c) Finance (d) I&PR|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||11 March 2021|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||16 April 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Preliminary examination, Main examination|
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram PSC Junior Grade Civil Services Recruitment 2021
The candidate should be having a minimum age of 21 years but must not have exceeded the age of 35 years on 1st August 2021.
The upper age limit as per the govt. norms, for direct recruitment, will be relaxable only in the case of candidates belonging to the (i) Scheduled Castes, (ii) Scheduled Tribes, (iii) Other Backward Classes, (iv) Disabled Defence Services personnel (v) Ex-servicemen.
- Candidates must hold at least a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed Universities under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or foreign Universities approved by the Central Government.
- And, candidates must possess basic knowledge of computer application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in Computer Application/Certificate in Computer Application from institutions recognized by Mizoram State Council of Technical Education or such other courses of the level as determined by the Government from time to time.
- Should have a working knowledge of Mizo Language of at least Middle School standard
The total number of vacancies is 28.
- MCS – 7+1 [reserved for PwBD having (i) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability, and mental illness; and (ii) multiple disabilities from amongst persons with blindness and low vision; deaf and hard of hearing; locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy; including deaf-blindness]
- MPS – 8
- MF&AS – 8
- MIS – 4
Level 10 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 – 1,24,500/-)
The mode of selection will be having a Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam (Written Descriptive Exam, Document Verification, and Personal interviews).
How to Apply Online for Mizoram PSC Junior Grade Civil Services Recruitment 2021?
- Visit Mizoram Public Service Commission’s portal – https://mpsconline.mizoram.gov.in.
- Complete the registration process.
- Log in with the registration no/ mobile number and password.
- Apply for the MCS (Combined), 2021 before the last date 16th April 2021.
- Download and take the printout of the application form.