Table of Contents
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued the notification regarding the MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. The MP TET 2023 application process will commence on January 30, 2023, and the deadline for the submission of the application form is February 13. Interested candidates can apply online at peb.mp.gov.in.
The MP MSTET 2023 exam will be held by MPPEB on April 25, 2023.
The examination will be held in two shifts. First shift will be held from 9.00 am to 11.30 am and the second from 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website at peb.mp.gov.in. According to the schedule, candidates can edit their applications from January 30, 2023, to February 18, 2023. It is to be noted that the MP TET 2023 examination will be conducted on April 25, 2023. Meanwhile, it is advised that candidates must regularly visit the official website for fresh updates and more details.
MP TET 2023: Schedule
- Opening of online registration – January 30, 2023
- Closing of online registration – February 13, 2023
- Exam date – April 25, 2023
MP TET 2023: Pass Percentage
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories are required to score a minimum of 50%.
- Whereas unreserved categories are required to score a minimum of 60%.
MP TET 2023: Educational Qualification
- In order to apply for the posts candidates must have a graduate degree along with B.Ed.
MP TET 2023: Examination Scheme
- There will be one question paper with 150 marks.
- The duration of the MP TET 2023 exam will be 2.30 hours.
- The questions will be of the multiple-choice type.
Check MP TET 2023 Examination Notification here
MP TET 2023: Application fees
- The applicants from the unreserved category are required to pay a fee of Rs 600.
- Whereas Rs 300 is applicable to candidates from reserved categories.
How to apply for MP MSTET 2023 online?
The candidates can apply for the MP MSTET 2023 has been given below:
- Go to the official site
- Click on the MSTET application link
- Register on the MP Vyapam portal
- Login into the account
- Click on the application link
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the photograph and documents that are needed
- Pay the application fee
- Review and save the application for future use