Table of Contents
MP TET or Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is a state based examination organized by Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board (MPPEB). The Madhya Pradesh Professional Board recruits candidates for the post of teacher in lower primary (LP), upper primary(UP) and secondary school teachers.
Most of the candidates prefer government jobs as they offer a good salary package and other bonuses. Candidates who are wishing to crack MPTET, it is must for them to know about the exam, application, exam date, MPTET salary etc. The interested candidates can apply for MP TET exam through online. Prior to the application process it is must for a candidate to know all the information related to the salary structure and the job responsibilities of MPTET. The MPTET salary structure is different for each post.
In this article MPTET Salary 2022 will help the candidates by providing information regarding MP TET salary, job responsibilities, job profile, career growth and probation period. Read more to know about the new salary structure of MP primary, trained-graduate and postgraduate teachers.
MP TET Salary Structure 2022
The MP TET salary structure has been updated asper the latest rules and regulations of the commission. The MP primary school eligible candidates can earn a salary of INR 2.7 – INR 3.5 lakhs per annum, the MP secondary school teachers can earn up to INR 3 – INR 3.9 lakhs per annum. Besides salary, MP TET eligible candidates are provided with other bonuses like perks, job prospects and other allowances. The new MPTET Salary for primary, secondary and postgraduate candidates are discussed below;
Primary School Teacher Salary
Tabulated below are the salary structure of a MP primary school teacher;
|First year||Rs. 17,700|
|Second year||Rs. 20,240|
|Third year||Rs. 22,770|
After a candidates completes three years of teaching, the salary structure of a candidate will be as follows;
|Salary particulars||Salary scale ( Urban )||Salary scale ( Rural)|
|Basic pay asper 7th pay commission||25300||25300|
|House Rent Allowance||4048||2024|
|Total Gross Salary||Rs 33649/-||Rs 33649/-|
Higher School Teacher Salary
Tabulated below are the salary structure of a MP higher school teacher salary;
|First year||INR 22,960|
|Second year||INR 26,240|
|Third year||INR 29,520|
Candidates after completing three years as MP higher school teacher, the salary structure will be restructured as follows;
|Salary particulars||Salary scale (Rural)||Salary scale (Urban)|
|Basic pay asper 7th pay commission||32,500||32,500|
|House Rent Allowance||2,600||5,200|
|Total Gross Salary||Rs 40,625/-||Rs 43,225/-|
Secondary School Teacher Salary
Table contains monthly salary structure of MP secondary school teacher;
|First year||INR 25,340|
|Second year||INR 28,960|
|Third year||INR 32,580|
Once the candidate completes the three years as secondary school teacher the pay scale will be updated as follows;
|Salary particulars||Salary Scale (Rural)||Salary scale (Urban)|
|Basic pay asper 7th pay commission||36,200||36,200|
|House Rent Allowance||2,896||5,792|
|Total Gross Salary||Rs 43,350/-||Rs 48,146/-|
Dearness Allowance is 17% of basic salary.
MP TET Job Profile 2022
It is must for a candidate to know about the responsibilities that will be assigned to them once the selection procedure is over. Job responsibilities of MP TET primary and secondary school teacher are in detail below;
Primary and Secondary Section
During the period of teaching, cohere to the national curriculum framework (NCF) and one must satisfy daily goals. Listed below are few job responsibilities that should be satisfied by a employee;
- Once a candidate qualifies for MP TET, he/she should strictly follow the rules and regulations of the institute.
- The employee should be very alert, as they must attend all the staff meetings, training and development sessions without failure.
- It’s the duty of a teacher to maintain a safe and friendly atmosphere inside the classroom.
- Maintaining a link with guardians to update information regarding a child’s
- Teachers should evaluate students based on assessments ,tests and activities.
- He /She should encourage students in participating in curricular activities and in other events organized in the institute.
- They should enter and keep records of students’ test
MP TET Perks and Allowances
MPTET eligible candidates are provided with lots of allowances and benefits in addition to basic salary. Listed below are few perks and allowances provided;
- Medical Allowance
- Travel/Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Paternal and Maternal Allowance
- Retirement Perks
- Training and Expansion
MPTET Probation Period
- MP TET probation period is a time period where a candidate should work for the institution before posting as a permanent employee of that particular department/institute.
- Once the candidate completes the probation period, then he/she can enjoy all the benefits and allowance as a permanent
- Probation period for an eligible candidate is three years.
- Once the candidate is posted as permanent employee, he/she will be paid asper the 7th pay commission.
Hope this article ‘MP TET Salary 2022’ will benefit readers in knowing MP TET salary structure in detail.