Table of Contents
MPPSC AE Recruitment Examination 2022 – Important Notification
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the official notification for 21 vacancies for Assistant Engineer on the official website @mppsc.nic.in. The aspirants can apply online through the direct link. MPPSC AE Recruitment 2022 is a good opportunity for those who are having engineering degree in various disciplines. Interested aspirants can apply from 30th January 2022 till 01st March 2022 for various engineering vacancies announced under MPPSC AE Recruitment 2022.
|MPPSC AE Recruitment Examination 2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Application Start Date||30th January 2022 (2021 Exam Cycle)|
|Deadline of Application||1st March 2022 (2021 Exam Cycle)|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Exam Center Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR based)|
Exact date of the MPPSC AE Exam 2022 is not given but the expected date to be conducted in Apr/May 2022. The MPPSC AE Exam is conducted in two stages mainly offline examination and Interview. The exam dates of the offline examination and interview will be released separately. Candidates can check MPPSC Engineering Services Exam Date 2022 through mppsc.nic.in.
The MPPSC announced 21 vacancies in various departments for the post of Assistant Engineer in its official notification. The vacancies is as per the rules led down by the commission. Number of vacancies is given in the table below.
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||19|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||02|
The MPPSC AE Salary for candidates is a amount along with other perks and benefits according to the 7th pay commission. As per the MPPSC AE latest notification, the selected candidates will receive a pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/- along with other allowances.
In addition, to the pay scale, the candidates will also be provided with Dearness allowances ( DA), Housing renting allowance (HRA).
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||15600-39100 + 5400|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||15600-39100 + 5400|
The candidates aspiring to apply for 21 vacancies announced under MPPSC AE Recruitment 2022 must fulfill the specific eligibility criteria. The Basic Minimum Eligibility criteria for MPPSC AE Recruitment 2022 is given below;
Before applying for MPPSC AE Recruitment 2022 the applicant must be at least 21 years of age and should have not completed 40 years as of 1st January 2022.
|Sr. No||Additional Relaxation criteria||Maximum Age|
|1||Male candidates ( Unreserved category)||40 years|
|2||Male Candidates ( Any organized organization, home guard, and others as per notification)||45 years|
|3||Female candidates ( Unreserved category)||45 years|
|4||Female candidates ( Backward class)||45 years|
Candidates who are appearing for the MPPSC AE Exam 2022 should possess qualifications as prescribed by the commission. Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in a relevant stream from a recognized Institute/University.
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
To apply for the MPPSC AE 2022 exam, candidates need to fill out the application form for the exam provided on the official website, mppsc.nic.in.
How to Apply
- Open the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Look for the “Apply Online” tab and click it.
- Now, find the Link MPPSC AE Recruitment 2021 cycle.
- Select the link, you will be redirected to a webpage.
- Fill in the necessary information and upload all the necessary documents as mentioned by the commission on the application form.
- Make sure that you have filled all the details carefully, cross-check once again before submitting, and also ensure that the scans are legible and clear so that nothing affects rejection.
- Pay the application fees as per the category prescribed by the commission.
- After submission notes the registration number and take a printout of the confirmation page for your reference.
- High School/Higher Secondary or Matriculation Mark Sheet/ Certificate clearly mentioning the date of birth.
- Mark lists of all the years and semesters of all the examinations which the candidate has passed, including the compulsory educational qualification of High School /Higher Secondary and after that.
- Disability Certificate/Caste Certificate/ (if required)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
To successfully apply for the MPPSC AE Recruitment 2022 the candidates will need to fill the online application form and pay the application fees.
|Scheduled Castes Domicile of Madhya Pradesh Tribes and Other Backward Classes
(Non Creamy Layer) and for Divyangian category
|For all other categories and candidates resident outside Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 500/-|
There are two stages of the exam – Offline exam and Interview.
Stage 1: Offline Examination
Type of questions : Objective type
Number of questions: 150
Time duration: hours
|Part A||General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and international Level||150|
|Part B||Concerned subjects (Civil, electrical)||300|
Stage 2: Interview
The Interview section of the Exam consists of 50 Marks in total which is the final stage for the selection of the candidates. Candidates who are qualified in the stage I are only able to join for the interview.
The MPPSC AE Exam Syllabus is distributed in two parts: Part A and Part B.
Part A Syllabus
- Geography, Politics, economy, and History regarding the Madhya Pradesh mainly,
- Economy, Current information related to international and National affairs,
- Information and communication technology
- Current events of Madhya Pradesh
Part B syllabus
- Structural Analysis, Steel structural design, reinforced concrete design
- Construction planning and management, environmental engineering,
- Water resource engineering, irrigation, hydrology,
- Fluid mechanics, railways engineering, Highways and airports,
- Geotechnical engineering
- Circuit theory,
- Electro-magnetic field theory and materials,
- Measurement and instructions,
- Analog and digital electronics
- Power electronics,
- Signals and systems, control system
- Microprocessors and microcomputers
- Electromechanical energy conversion, industrial drives and utilization
- Power systems analysis and control, switch gear and protection
Candidates have to complete a two-stage procedure to get recruited.
- Written examination
The written examination consists of two papers, Section A and Section B. Section A consists of General Studies subjects while Section B consists of engineering subjects. Time duration of written examination is 3 hours and has a weightage of 450 marks. Candidates who score above the prescribed cut-off of the examination, are invited for the Interview.
The interview carries a weightage of 50 marks. Those candidates who have passed the written examination successfully are called for the Interview. If the candidates pass the interview round successfully, they are assigned to their respective, desired posts based on their performance and the availability of the seats in the concerned departments.
The MPPSC AE Recruitment 2022 Admit Card will be available a few days before the exam by the Commission on their official website. One needs to carry the admit card to the exam hall along with valid ID proof and two recent photographs to be eligible to give the exam.
Once the results are out, the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon release the MPPSC AE cut off 2022 for the exam on their official website. The candidates can check the cut off result in order to know if they have been qualified for the second stage. . It is decided upon many factors that include but are not limited to the difficulty of the exam, number of applicants etc.
- After each stage of the examination, the official body releases the results in a merit list format through a PDF document.
- Candidates can access their results by clicking on the ‘Results’ button and clicking on the direct links of their respective engineering stream exams. The MPPSC SES result displays the name of the candidate, their roll number, their gender, and their category.
Q 1: Does the MPPSC AE exam have a negative marking system?
Ans: Yes, there is system of negative marking for the MPPSC AE exam.
Q 2: How many vacancies are available for the MPPSC AE recruitment?
Ans: MPPSC has announced 21 vacancies for MPPSC AE recruitment.
Q 3: How can I apply for MPPSC AE Recruitment 2022?
Ans: You can apply for MPPSC AE Recruitment 2022 through their official site.
Q 4: What is the minimum age limit to apply?
Ans: 21 years of age.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”