The Nainital Bank will release its cut off after the examination for the year is completed successfully. The Nainital Bank Clerk Cut Off 2022 will be released as soon as the examination is conducted. Cut offs are usually released along with the results. Cut offs are the benchmark of an examination which decides whether the candidates have been qualified for the post or not. Generally as the Nainital Bank Clerk Exam 2022 consists of two stages which are the written test followed by the interview round. Hence there will be two cut offs for the examination which will be the one for the written test and one for the final rank list. A candidate scoring above the cut off mark will be qualified for the level of the examination or will be recruited to the post accordingly. The Nainital Bank Cut Off for each year depends on common factors such as the number of students participating, the openings available for the year and even based on the level of difficulty of the test. It is always good to refer to the cut off of the exam in the previous years so that the candidate has an idea of the marks they should obtain to clear the test.
The Nainital Bank Limited is a scheduled commercial bank, an owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The Nainital Bank was founded in 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant of Nainital. The Nainital Bank Examination 2022 is conducted online. As per the latest notification released by the Nainital Bank on 1st February 2022, 50 vacancies have been opened for the Clerical post. The last date for accepting the application by the bank is 15th February 2022. The date of the examination has not yet been updated by the bank but is expected to be held in the month of March. The notification has been released on the Nainital Bank official website. The Nainital Bank has opened 100 vacancies in total through the latest notification out of which 50 openings are for the Clerical post and the rest for the Management Trainee posts.
Nainital Bank Clerk Cut-off 2022
The Nainital Bank Clerk Cut Off for the year 2022 have not yet been released as the date for the examination is not yet confirmed.
- Candidates should note that there is Sectional Cut – Off in the Nainital Bank Clerk Examination
- The Cut Off will be released soon after the exam is successfully conducted.
- Till then the candidates can always refer to the expected Cut Off from the previous years for the preparation.
- The Cut Off for the year will be released along with the answer key.
- The score will be released on the official website in PDF format.
- Candidates clearing the Sectional and Over all Cut Off will only be eligible to attend the interview round.
Please stay connected with us to download the cut off for the year. Kindly see the link below to download the same.
Nainital Bank Clerk Examination 2022 – How to Calculate the Marks
The Nainital Bank Clerk Examination 2022 is conducted online in the respective examination centres. The candidates can check their scores after the completion of the examination with the answer key. The answer key of the test will be released on the official website of the Nainital Bank a few days after the examination date. The answer key provides the correct keys for all the questions asked for the test. The marks can be calculated by the candidate by following the below mentioned steps.
- Examination contains 200 questions
- The maximum marks for the examination is 200.
- Each correct carries 1 mark.
- 0.25 mak is deducted for each wrong answer.
- No mark is awarded for unattempted questions.
- Total Marks = No. of Correct answer – (No. of Incorrect answers x 0.25)
Nainital Bank Clerk Examination 2022 – Expected Reserved List Cut Off
The Nainital Bank releases the answer key along with the Cut Off every year after the completion of the exam. As of now, the date of the Nainital Bank Exam 2022 is not yet published. Hence candidates can refer to the Previous years cut offs which will be helpful to predict the current cut off. The cut off scores are not the same for all the posts. It differs according to various criterias which can be the number of vacancies and number of the candidate attending the examination. Refer to the below table for the Expected Cut Off for the Nainital Bank Clerk post 2022.
|CUT OFF||175 – 185||160 – 170||150 – 165||140 – 155|
Nainital Bank Clerk Examination – Previous Year Cut Off
Keeping an eye on the previous years Nainital Bank Clerk Examination will be a very helpful preparation strategy for every candidate. A knowledge of the same will give an idea to the candidate how much score he should acquire in order to clear the examination. This also helps during the mock tests attempted because comparing each mock test score with the previous years cut off will help the candidate evaluate his improvements. Check on the below table for the Nainital Bank Previous Year Cut Off.
Nainital Bank Clerk Examination 2022 – Minimum Qualifying Marks
Check the minimum qualifying marks set by the Bank inorder to categories individuals who have been qualified from the ones who are not from the table below.
Nainital Bank Clerk Examination 2022 – Factors Affecting Cut – Off
Every year, the Nainital Bank Clerk Cut-Off is different. It is not the same because there are various factors affecting the cut-off for the examination which keeps changing every year. These factors are:
- The total number of vacancies opened every year by the bank. If the number of vacancies provided for the year is high, then the cut off will be low and vice versa.
- The total number of candidates taking part in the examination. If the number of participants in the examination is high, then the cut off for the examination will also go high and vice versa.
- It also depends on whether the paper was easy, moderate or difficult which also plays a role in deciding the cut off for the examination.
Nainital Bank Clerk Examination 2022 – How to Check Cut-Off?
The Nainital Bank releases the Cut Off score of the examination every year along with the answer key after the commencement of the examination. The process of checking and downloading is very simple and the same is explained below.
- Go to the Official website of the Nainital Bank.
- Click on the notification tab.
- Find the notification link for the “Nainital Bank Clerk Cut Off.”
- Click on the link.
- The Cut Off Score will be displayed.
- Click the download button to download the document for any future reference.
I hope the concept of Cut Off is clear to everyone. It is the minimum mark to be scored by a candidate in any exam to proceed to the next stage. Clearing the Nainital Bank Clerk Cut Off 2022 will take you to the interview round and hopefully to the final merit list according to your performance in all the levels of recruitment. Get into action and keep the eye on the prize.