Table of Contents
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will release a notification to recruit the candidates for the Assistant Manager in Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has been released a Detailed Advertisement No. 06/2021 for the Recruitment for Assistant Manager Vacancies 63 Posts in Public Health & Family Welfare Department Government of M.P. Candidates are Interested in the MPPSC Assistant Manager Job Notification 2022 Check Number of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below this Page.
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Overview|
|Exam Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy||63||To be Announced|
|Starting for online applications||16th July 2021||To be Announced|
|Deadline for online applications||15th August 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Admit Card Release Date||10th October, 2021||To be Announced|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam Date||24th October,2021||To be Announced|
|Selection Process||Online Exam + Interview|
Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who wish to apply for the MPPSC Assistant Manager recruitment need to have an active registration at the employment office of Madhya Pradesh State. Along with that, the candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
MPPSC Assistant Manager Educational Qualification
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Health Management or Hospital Management/Administration.
- Preference will be given to those candidates/ex-servicemen who have 2 years of experience in hospital management in a hospital with 100 beds or more.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Age Limit
- The candidates must be aged between 21 to 40 years as of 1st January 2022.
- The upper age limit shall be 45 years for SC/ST/OBC/Govt Employees/PWD/Females
- In the case of an ex-serviceman, the resultant age after deducting the service period from the present age should not be greater than 3 years of the prescribed age limit.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment Apply Online 2022
The MPPSC Assistant Manager Application Process 2022 has not yet started. The following steps can be followed in order to apply.
Step 1: Access the MP Online Official Website.
Step 2: Click on the application link for the Assistant Manager post.
Step 3: Proceed to “Click here” mentioned against the Recruitment for Assistant Manager post.
Step 4: Enter your personal details, qualification details, etc., to complete the application form.
Step 5: The candidates will also have to upload the scanned copy of the required documents as per the prescribed format.
Step 6: Pay the application fee as per the category.
Step 7: Save or download the finally submitted form for further reference.
The candidates must pay the fees using the net banking/debit card/credit card. The expected category-wise application fee is as follows:
|SC/ST/OBC NCL/PWD of Madhya Pradesh||Rs.500/-|
Selection Process 2022
The candidates will be undergoing two stages of selection. The first stage shall be an online examination. The successful candidates equal to 3 times the total vacancies shall be called for interview. Hence, the two stages of selection are:
- Online Exam
MPPSC Assistant Manager Salary 2022
The employees who are working as MPPSC Assistant Manager will be paid according to the prevailing pay scale along with allowances after their absorption into the company as full-time employees. The salary ranges between INR 15,600 to INR 39,100 with Grade Pay of INR 5400.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”