Table of Contents
The MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022 will be available on June 27th, 2022. The exam will be held on July 3, 2022, and the admission cards will be made available on June 28, 2022. Through the MPPSC website, candidates can download the dental surgeon admit card. This year, the commission announced 193 open positions in total. A very important document that contains the candidate’s identity information is the admit card. A candidate is not permitted to show up for any exam without their own admit card, which they have been provided. So, as the Madhya Pradesh PSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022 is officially released, we will assist you by providing a direct download link.
Meanwhile, double-check that you have all of the necessary information, including the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Examination Date, the information to look for on the MPSC Admit Card 2022, and the proofs you’ll need for the exam. Candidates can also follow the processes outlined below to obtain the authentic MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon|
|Selection Process||Written examination & Interview|
|Exam Date||03 July 2022|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022: Exam Date
Applicants for the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Online Examination 2022 should review the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Online Examination. The MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam was previously planned for July 03, 2022.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022: Exam Pattern
The MPPSC Dental Surgeon exam pattern includes a two-level selection procedure that consists of:
- Written examination
- The test will consist of 150 questions worth 450 points.
- Each question will be worth three points.
- For each incorrect answer, there will be a provision for negative marking of one mark.
|Part||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||Madhya Pradesh GK||35||105||3 Hours|
|Part B||Dental Surgery||100||300|
The candidates will be contacted for the interview phase once they pass the written exam. In addition to the discipline subject, candidates must be current on current affairs and events in Madhya Pradesh, particularly those in the education sector as well as local, regional, and international news.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022: Information To Check
- Applicants/ Candidate’s Name
- Reporting Time
- Exam Date
- Post Name
- Paper Code
- Registration/ Application Number
- Candidate’s Father and Mother’s Name
- Applicants Photograph
- Signature of the Candidate
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Exam Name
- Important Instructions
- Exam Center
- Venue of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Category of the Candidate
- Signature of the Exam Counsellor
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022: Documents Required
Candidates must and should bring one of the documents listed below with them to the exam.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID / College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport/ Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022: How to Download
- Visit mppsc.nic.in.
- After that, the official home page is launched.
- From the home page’s drop-down menu, choose “MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card Link.”
- The screen displays a login page.
- Fill up your username and password.
- From the drop-down menu that opens, choose “Download Admit Card.”
- On the screen will be presented Madhya Pradesh Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket 2022.
- Select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- Make two copies and bring one with you to the exam.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022: Direct Link
How to Recover Forgotten ID/ Password to Download MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022?
The problem of forgetting or losing their login information affects many candidates. Therefore, the MPPSC staff has made it simple for candidates to recover the login ID and password using the following procedures:
- Visit the login page of the commission’s official website.
- Select the “Forgot Password” link to be taken to a different website.
- This is where you provide the registered phone number or email address.
- To verify your entry, an OTP will be delivered to the email address or phone number you provided.
- At this point, the appropriate contact choice will be where you receive your new password.
- After the procedure is finished, you can access your MPPSC Dental Surgeon admission card by logging in with your new password.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates who have completed 21 years of age and are under the age of 40 are eligible to apply for MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022. Reserved applicants would be given age relaxation in compliance with Madhya Pradesh government norms.
A BDS or equivalent degree from a recognised university is required for the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022. Candidates must also be registered with the State Employment Office of Madhya Pradesh.
Hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri App has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.