MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022 Notification: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Dental Surgeon. Interested candidates will be able to submit applications through the online mode from 15 February 2022 onwards. The last date of online application submission is 14 March 2022.
A total of 193 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test scheduled to be held on 22 May at centers in Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, and Jabalpur. The admit cards for the same will be released on 7 May 2022. Candidates can check their educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022
|Notification||MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022 Notification Released @mppsc.nic.in, 193 Vacancies Notified, Apply from 15 Feb|
|Notification Date||2 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||14 Mar, 2022|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply MPPSC Jobs 2022 application:21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply MPPSC Jobs 2022 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for MPPSC Dental Surgeon Posts: 15600-39100
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN – Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ OBC – Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for MPPSC application submission: 15 February 2022
- Last Date for MPPSC Jobs form submission: 14 March 2022
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Cut Off 2022
The MPPSC Dental Surgeon Cut-Off Marks are used to select candidates. It is essential to pass the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam to advance to the next level. Here are the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Cut-Off Marks for 2022. It would help if you used the cut-off score to determine your qualifying marks. The exam will be held in January 2022 by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. As a result, we are providing accurate information. Officials will, however, consider the following considerations while determining MPPSC Dental Surgeon Cut-off Marks 2022.
The total number of applications: The cut-off marks are directly proportional to the number of candidates for the test. The greater the number of candidates, the greater the competition and, as a result, the higher the cut-off scores.
Several openings: Every year, when the test occurs, the available number of jobs for which recruiting is done fluctuates. It has an impact on the cut-off that happens in that year. When there are fewer openings, the competition becomes stiffer, which has a cascading effect on the cut-off, finally increasing the percentage.
The exam’s difficulty level: The more challenging the recruiting test, the more likely candidates’ performance would suffer. Combined with the other elements on the list, this impacts the cut-off.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Merit List 2022
According to the merit list, the applicant with the highest score in MPPSC Dental Surgeon is there. Find out everything about it, So in this post. After reading the whole material, you will better understand the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam. Examine the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Merit List for the year 2022. Madhya Pradesh’s Public Service Commission will announce results based on the various categories. It is terrific news for those who took the written exam. Below is a link that we hope will help you obtain results.
How to Apply for MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for MP Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022 Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for Madhya Pradesh Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
How to Download Answer Key for MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2022
- The official webpage of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) will open on the screen.
- Find the Result 2022 link in the notification section.
- Go to the link and click it.
- Enter the necessary password information, such as the registration number, DOB, and so on.
- By clicking the submit button, you will submit the form.
- The MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam results will appear on the screen.
- Results are available for download.