Table of Contents
The MPPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2022 is for those who desire to study for the Dental Surgeon exam. Many applications were recently received by higher authorities at mppsc.mp.gov.in. As a result, the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2022 was officially issued on the official website for the candidates’ convenience. The Madhya Pradesh Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2022 can help you plan your test preparation. Both the syllabus and the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2022 are provided here. So, if you want to get the highest possible mark in the exam, you should read this article to learn everything there is to know about the Madhya Pradesh Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2022.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Exam Date||Not Released|
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022: Exam Pattern
The MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2022 is listed in the table below.
- The exam will be a multiple-choice format.
- For each accurate answer, you’ll receive three points.
- Each incorrect response will result in a one-mark deduction.
- The examination will consist of 150 questions in total.
- The full test has a total of 450 points.
- The exam will be over in under three hours.
|Part||Subject Name||No.of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||Madhya Pradesh GK||35||105||03 Hours|
|National Level GK||10||30|
|Part B||Dental Surgery||100||300|
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022: Syllabus
Part – 1: General knowledge of Madhya Pradesh national and international level
History culture and literature of M.P.
- Important Historical events and Major dynasties of M.P.
- Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in the Independence movements.
- Art, Architecture and culture of M.P.
- Main Tribes and Dialects of M.P.
- Main festivals, folk music and folk art of M.P.
- Important literary figures of M.P. and their literature.
- Main Tourist places of M.P.
- Important personalities of M.P.
Geography of the Madhya Pradesh
- Forest, Mountain and Rivers of M.P.
- Climate of M.P. • Natural and mineral resources of M.P.
- Energy Resources: Conventional and Non- conventional.
- Main irrigation and Power projects of M.P. 3. Politics and Economy of M.P.
- Political system of M.P. (Governor, Cabinet, Legislative Assembly).
- Panchayati Raj in M.P.
- Social system of M.P.
- Demography and census of M.P.
- Economic development of M.P.
- Main industries of M.P.
- Agriculture and Agri based industries in M.P.
Current events of International, National and M.P.
- Important Contemporaneous events.
- Famous sports competitions; awards and sports institution of the State and country.
- Welfare schemes of M.P. state. • Famous personalities and Places.
Information and Communication Technology
- Electronics, computers, information and communication technology.
- Robotics, artificial intelligence and cyber security.
- E- Governance.
- Internet and Social networking site.
- E- Commerce.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022: Interview
After investigation of the application, verification of papers and testimonials produced at the time of interview, the eligibility of the candidate who is to be summoned for interview will be finally decided based on the marks received by him/her in the screening test and typing test. Candidates who are invited for an interview must bring all original documents with them to the interview. If it is discovered that the candidate does not fulfil the advertised eligibility criteria, he or she will be denied an interview and disqualified.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022: Certificate Verification
The call letter, along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Card Voter’s with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letterhead by a Gazzetted Officer/Representative People’s or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be presented to the invigilator for verification in the examination hall.
- Certificate of Completion of 10th and 12th Grades
- HSLC Marking Sheet
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion of Graduation
- Certificate of Caste or Certificate of Religion
- Proof of name or photo ID
- License and Aadhar Card
- Proof of Address
- Certificate of Participation in Extracurricular Activities
- Photocopies of the Certificate Registration Certificate that have been self-attested
- Certificate of Experience
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022: How to Download
- Visit the official sight.
- Then followed the instructions and gathered information.
- Look up the information on your recruitment page or the exam schedule.
- Enter your registration ID or date of birth from your application form.
- Log in to your account registration page.
- Finally, reveal the Exam Syllabus Download Button on your computer.
- Download the MPPSC Dental Surgeon 2022 Exam Syllabus and print it out safely.