Madya Pradesh Public Service Commission, MPPSC has published the updated syllabus and exam pattern for the Medical Officer post. In February 2021, the commission published the recruitment notification for the Medical Officer post against 727 vacant posts. Here you can check the updated MPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern.
MPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
The Madya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer exam pattern is:
|Exam Type||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||Technical Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
MPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021
Madya Pradesh PSC MO Syllabus: Aptitude
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Compound Interest.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Problems on Trains.
- Volume and Surface Area,
- Races and Games.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Numbers.
- Odd Man Out.
- Simple Interest.
- Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares,
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Square Roots.
- Mixture and Allegations.
- Partnership Business.
- Time and Distance.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationships between Numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion
Medical Officer: General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series, etc
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National News (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics
- Awards and Honors
MP PSC Medical Officer Syllabus: Technical Knowledge- Surgery
- General Surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post
- operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T
- Thoracic surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Wound healing
- Urological Surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management
Medical Officer Syllabus: Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- Medico-legal examination in obey and Gynae including Rape
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Questions on the applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- Questions on a displacement of the uterus
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- Questions on applied anatomy
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Questions on neoplasm in the genital tract
- Intra-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Ante-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour
Medical Officer Syllabus: Family Planning
- U.D. and oral pills
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- Conventional contraceptives
- The operative procedure, sterilization, and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings
Medical Officer Syllabus: Pediatrics
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Birth defects and counselling including autism
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- Common childhood emergencies
- Immunization in children
- Basic newborn care
- Normal developmental milestones
- National programmes related to child health
Preventive Social & Community Medicine
- Maternal and Child Health
- Occupational Health
- Health Administration and Planning
- Non-communicable diseases
- Nutrition and Health
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- Genetics and Health
- Communicable Diseases
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Demography and Health Statistics
- International Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- General Epidemiology
- Environmental Health
- Social and Community Medicine
MPPSC MO Syllabus for General Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Common Poisoning
- Metabolic disorders
- Tropical Medicine
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Endocrinology Genito-Urinary
- Emergency Medicine
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.