In January 2021, the Madya Pradesh PSC has published the recruitment notification for the state services Forest examination. Through the MPPSC Forest Services, the commission will hire candidates to Forest Ranger and Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts. Here you can find the MPPSC Forest Service syllabus 2021 for both preliminary and mains examination. Read this article to know more regarding MPPSC State Forest Service Exam Syllabus and MPSSC Forest Service Exam Pattern
MPPSC Forest Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The MPPSC Forest Service exam pattern for the selection process is:
|Paper 1||General Study, General Knowledge of MP, Elementary Mathematics, General Hindi and General English||100||200|
|Paper 2||Science, Technology and Environment||100||200|
|Written Exam Score||400|
MPPSC Forest Services Syllabus Preliminary: General Studies
- General Science and Environment
- Current Events of National & International Importance
- History of India and Independent India
- Geography of India
- General Geographical awareness of the world.
- Indian Polity and Economy: The political system and constitution of the country, Panchayati Raj. social system, sustainable economic development, elections, political parties, plans. Industrial development, foreign trade and economic and financial Institutions.
- Sports: Important games and sports tournaments. Awards, personalities and Renowned Sports Institutions of M.P., India.
- Asia and the World.
- Geography. History and Culture of M.P.
- Mountains, rivers, climate. Flora and Fauna, Minerals transportation in the Geography of Madhya Pradesh. It will also have questions relating to important dynasties of M.P., Contribution of important dynasties in the History & Culture of Madhya Pradesh. There will be questions on Tribals, Arts, Architecture, Fine Arts and Historical personalities of M.P.
- Polity and Economy of M.P: Political system. Political parties and elections, Panchayati Raj, Social system and sustainable economic development of M.P.
- Information and Communication Technology
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No.33 of 1989) and the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (No. 22 of 1955)
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
MPPSC Prelims: General Aptitude
- Interpersonal skill including communication skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, the order of magnitude ect.-Class X level)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
Forest Services Main Exam: Elementary Mathematics
- Average profit and loss,
- simple and compound interest.
- Area, Time, work and Labour, Time and distance;
- Square Root.
- Ratio and Proportion, use of log table, volumes of rectangular surface and solids.
- Fundamental laws and first four rules additions, Subtraction, multiplication, division, simple formula and their use factors,
- H.C.F.L.I.C.M. by factors, fractions, simple equations, factors of easy trinomial expressions of the second degree.
- Line and angles, parallels, triangles, congruence inequalities, parallelograms, applications of parallels, bisectors, perpendiculars etc.
- Construction of angles, construction of triangles, construction of quadrilaterals, theorems of areas of
triangles and parallelograms.
- Areas of quadrilaterals, the theorem of Pythagoras and its converse, reduction of quadrilaterals to
an equivalent triangle, reduction of a rectilinear figure to a triangle or rectangle of equal areas, construction of a rectangle of the given area and having one side of the given length, miscellaneous construction, loci, Intersection of loci, exercises on loci.
- Circular measure. Definitions o trigonometric rations, simple problems on heights and distance.
MPPSC Forest Service Syllabus 2021: General English
- Applied grammar containing topics like parts of speech vocabulary. Active Passive, Direct and indirect
speech. Transformation of the sentence. (10 questions of 2 marks each).
- Sentence completion questions (fill in the blanks) These will be of the nature of multiple-choice questions.
Five questions of 2 marks each.
- Questions on reading comprehension (5 questions of 2 marks each based on an unseen passage each).
Culture, Literature, Music, Dance, Arts and History of Madhya Pradesh
- Culture: The questions will be related to nature, types their salient features and their impact on human life.
1. Ancient – Kalidas, Bhartharl, Bhavbhuti, Vanabhatta.
2. Medieval – Keshav, Padmakar, Bhushan.
3. Modern – Pandit Makhanlal Chatun/edi, Subhadra Kumari Chauhan, Gajanan Madhav Muktibodh, Balkrishna Sharma
“Navin”, Bhavani Prasad Mishra, Harishankar Parsai, Sharad Joshi, Mulla Ramoozi, Shiv-Mangal Singh, Suman
and Nanddulare Vajpai
4. Folk Literature / Dialects of Madhya Pradesh. Isuri, Singajl.
- Music & Dance Tradition
1. Music Tradition – Tansen, Ustad Allauddin Khan, Ustad Hafiz Ali Khan. Pandit Krishna Rao, Shankar Pandit.
Rajabhaiya Poonchwale, Ustad Amir Khan. Kumar Gandharva, Mahara] Chakradhar Singh Pandit Kartik Ram.
. 2. Dance tradition – Major styles of folk music, major folk dances.
- Arts: Questions of general nature will be related to characteristics of Rock painting, folk painting, modern painting school and important painters. It will also have questions related to major folk and other theatres.
- Major Scheduled Tribes: It will assess the general awareness of candidates related to names, characteristics, habitats, major fairs and festivals and the cultural structure of major scheduled tribes. It will also have questions related to different programmes of State Government for the upliftment of Scheduled Tribes.
- Programmes of State Government In the field of Culture
- Archaeological Heritage
- Historical perspective of Madhya Pradesh
- पल्लवन, सन्धि व समास
- दिए गए वाक्यों का व्यापक अर्थ (शब्द-सीमा 50 शब्द)
- सन्धि, समास व विराम चिन्ह
- प्रारूप लेखन – शासकीय व अर्धशासकीय पत्र, परिपत्र, प्रपत्र, विज्ञापन, आदेश, पृष्ठांकन, अनुस्मारक (स्मरण पत्र), अधिसूचना, टिप्पण लेखन – (कोई दो)
- प्रयोग, शब्दावली तथा प्रारंभिक व्याकरण
- प्रशासनिक पारिभाषिक शब्दावली (हिन्दी व अंग्रेजी)
- मुहावरे अथवा कहावतें
- विलोम शब्द एवं समानार्थी शब्द
- तत्सम-तद्भव शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- शब्द युग्म
- अपठित गद्यांश
- प्रतिवेदन – (प्रशासनिक, विधि, पत्रकारिता, साहित्य व सामाजिक)
- अनुवाद (वाक्यों का)
हिन्दी से अंग्रेजी एवं अंग्रेजी से हिन्दी
Click here to download the MPPSC Forest Service Syllabus 2021 Pdf. Candidates can check out MPPSC Forest Service Syllabus 2021 in Hindi and MPPSC Forest Service exam pattern details on the official website.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
|MPPSC Forest Service Exam Information Links|
|MPPSC Forest Service Notification||MPPSC Forest Service Mock Test|
|MPPSC Forest Service Exam date||MPPSC Forest Service Video Course|
|MPPSC Forest Service Application Form||MPPSC Forest Service Study Materials|
|MPPSC Forest Service Vacancy|
|MPPSC Forest Service Admit Card||MPPSC Forest Service Job Profile|
|MPPSC Forest Service Study Plan||MPPSC Forest Service Salary|
|MPPSC Forest Service Previous Question papers|
|MPPSC Forest Service Best books||MPPSC Forest Service Result|
|MPPSC Forest Service Eligibility Criteria||MPPSC Forest Service Cutoff|
|MPPSC Forest Service Selection Process||MPPSC Forest Service Exam Analysis|
|MPPSC Forest Service Answer key|