Table of Contents
Epilepsy causes certain occurrences of seizures or fits in the person which can be a cause of great discomfort both for the person and all the people around him but to provide awareness to the country National Epilepsy Day will be celebrated on 17th November. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the National Epilepsy Day 2022 in India and also you can check out the details related to the celebration of Epilepsy Day November. This day is celebrated in order to provide equal respect to the patients of epilepsy and help them to lead a happy life.
National Epilepsy Day 2022 in India
Epilepsy is a term for a chronic disorder that causes seizures or fits and the seizures are a cause of sudden and excessive electrical discharge in the neurons which are the brain cells. This condition can be diagnosed at any point in time and in any age group and it has unique concerns and problems according to the person. 17th November 2022 will be celebrated as National Epilepsy Day in India so that there is proper awareness about the disease and the people are not left out. According to a recent report by the World Health Organisation, around 50 million people have epilepsy around the world and around 80% of these people are currently living in developing countries.
National Epilepsy Day Theme 2022
National Epilepsy Day is celebrated in order to provide proper awareness regarding the disease and to help the people who are suffering from this disease. This condition is treatable however around three fourth of the affected people are not able to receive proper treatment due to the severity and the uniqueness of this disease. 10 million people in India are suffering from seizures associated with this problem. The theme of this day is to provide awareness to all of the other people so that they can treat the patients of epilepsy with proper care and love.
National Epilepsy Day Quotes 2022
Epilepsy patients go through a lot of problems due to their unique disease but it is our duty to make them feel wanted and needed in society so that they do not feel left out. Given below we are sharing some of the most important National Epilepsy Day quotes that will help you to understand the disease in a much better way.
- Let everyone know on this Purple Day that epilepsy is not a contagious disease. Stand beside all those who have been a victim of this neurological disorder.
- Remain strong and never give up. Don’t let epilepsy own your life.
- Shake off all your apprehensions about epilepsy on this Purple Day.
- I will never allow epilepsy to defeat me. One day I will get the better of it.
- Each day I am fighting a psychological war against epilepsy and I will continue to do so because I am a fighter who will never surrender.
- On this Purple Day let us remember that we are stronger than we think ourselves to be.
- I refuse to give up and quit my fight against epilepsy on this Purple Day.
- Each Purple Day brings with it a ray of hope and encouragement for all those who have been affected by epilepsy. It gives us the much-needed strength to rise up and fight again.
- Let me tell you that epilepsy can never shake my determination to survive.
- On this Purple Day, let us raise the bar for epilepsy awareness.
- Instead of treating them as outcasts, reach out to all the epilepsy patients residing in different parts of the world on this Purple Day.
National Epilepsy Day Precautions 2022
There can be days when you have to deal with people suffering from this disease and there are some precautions that you can take in order to nullify the effect of the seizures. Given below we are sharing some of the most important precautions for the seizures occurring due to epilepsy.
- The patients must not panic.
- You don’t have to restrain the person during a seizure.
- You have to make sure that you remove any short objects or other harmful objects out of the person’s reach with seizure.
- You have to lose any tight neckwear.
- Roll the person to the side so that any fluid in the mouth can come out.
- Put something soft under their head.
- Avoid having anything in the patient’s mouth.
- Wait for the medical care and call an ambulance as soon as possible.
- Allow the person to take proper rest.
It is our duty to treat patients with epilepsy with ultimate care and love rather than treating them as an outcast. You can check out the various ways through which you will be able to know how to deal with scissors if your friend or any of your known people is suffering from this disease. This disease is non-contagious and can be treated with proper medical information. Entri helps Government job aspirants understand the different significance of days available in our country. Enrol now to get brand new knowledge related to the entrance examination that you are preparing for.