Table of Contents
NBCC (India) Limited has issued the latest career opportunity for Senior Project Executive and Management Trainees posts on its official website @nbccindia.in. Interested applicants could apply for NBCC Recruitment 2023 by February 15, 2023. There are 50 seats available that have to fill. If interested check more details below. Aspirants should read the sections below to get more about NBCC Sr Project Executive Vacancies, NBCC Salary, NBCC India Age Limit, NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment Selection Process, and other related information. Before applying for the vacancies, aspirants should read the NBCC Vacancies 2023 Notification to ensure their eligibility.
NBCC Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|NBCC Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Organization Name||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Post Name||Sr. Project Executive, Management Trainee|
|No.of Posts||50 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||15th February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
NBCC Receruitment 2023 Apply Online
NBCC (India) Limited has issued a job advert requesting applicants to submit applications for Senior Project Executive and Management Trainees posts. Interested and qualified individuals can view the NBCC Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy details on the NBCC website at www.nbccindia.in. The application form must submit from January 22, 2023 to February 15, 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill 50 vacancies in the organization. Check detailed notification here.
NBCC Receruitment 2023 Apply Online – Date
- The application process will commence on January 22, 2023
- The application window will remain till February 15, 2023
- Interested candidates can apply at www.nbccindia.in
- Register your profile by visiting the website before applying
- Remember your login credentials for further reference
NBCC Exam Date 2023
The official date for NBCC Exam 2023 will announce shortly. Follow this page regularly for the notification regarding NBCC Exam Date 2023.
NBCC Eligibility Criteria 2023 Notification PDF
The official notification for NBCC Recruitment 2023 has out now! Interested applicants should read the entire notification, available in PDF format, to ensure that they meet all the qualifying requirements for the open role. Any questions or concerns about the recruitment process should be directed to NBCC via email at email@example.com.
NBCC Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
|NBCC Notification Release||January 13, 2023|
|NBCC Apply Start||January 22, 2023|
|NBCC Last Date to Apply||February 15, 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
NBCC Vacancy 2023
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Sr. Project Executive||25|
NBCC Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates must possess a full-time BE/ B. Tech degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a Government recognized University/Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
- For Management Trainee posts, Candidates also have a valid GATE 2022 Score in Civil or Electrical Engineering discipline
- Senior Project Executive (Civil/Electrical) – 30 Years
- Management Trainee (Civil/Electrical) – 29 Years
NBCC Selection Process 2023
- For Sr. Project Executive – Computer-Based Test followed by Personal Interview
- For Management Trainee – GATE 2022 examination and Personal Interview
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2023
The following are the important steps to filling out an online application for NBCC Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of NBCC i.e. www.nbccindia.in.
- Go to Careers under Human Resources on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the Online Application Link for NBCC Senior Project Executive and Management Trainee Vacancy 2023.
- Register and Login your Profile
- Fill out the Application Form
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay Application Fees via online mode and submit
- Take a print out of the application form
Application Fee for NBCC Recruitment 2023
Applicants/ Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of:
- Rs. 1000/- for posts of Sr. Project Executive
- Rs. 500/- for posts of Management Trainee
Pre-Requisite Documents for NBCC Recruitment 2023
- Passport-sized Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD/ESM certificate (if applicable) from 100 KB to 300 KB.
- Valid GATE-2022 Score Card. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB) Management Trainee posts.
- Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All necessary Passing Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications required for the post and other qualifications, if any.
- Relevant Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating the date of joining and relieving of the posts
NBCC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – Link
Use the direct link provided below if you are having trouble applying for NBCC Recruitment 2023
NBCC Recruitment 2023 – Direct Link (Inactive)
NBCC Salary 2023
- Senior Project Executive (Civil) – Rs. 40,000 -1,40,000/-, E-1
- Senior Project Executive (Electrical) – Rs. 40,000 -1,40,000/-, E-1
- Management Trainee (Civil) – Rs. 40,000 -1,40,000/-, E-1
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – Rs. 40,000 -1,40,000/-, E-1