Table of Contents
The Narcotic Control Bureau has recently released a notification NCB Recruitment 2021 for the posts of 100 Junior Intelligence Officers on their official website on 15th March 2021. The Narcotics Control Bureau was set up as an apex drug enforcement agency with a view to coordinate actions of various central/ state agencies in matters related to drug law in the country. India is the signatory to various international drug related UN conventions and the responsibility of the implementation of the provision of the conventions also lies with the NCB. It is a huge challenge to work with the NCB. The candidates who are eligible to apply for the posts can send their duly filled application form to the official address which has been provided in the article below. The notification has been released for filling JIO in the Narcotics Control Bureau on deputation basis in Zones/Sub-Zones/Regional Offices/Headquarters of Narcotics Control Bureau.
NCB Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Narcotics control bureau, Ministry of home affairs, intends to fill up 100 existing vacancies in the grade of Junior Intelligence Officers on deputation basis. The vacancies may vary(increase/decrease). The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
|Name of the Organization||Narcotics Control Bureau|
|Name of the Post||Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Registration Starting Date||15th March 2021|
|Registration Closing Date||15th April 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18/03/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/04/2021.
NCB Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Officers of the central/State government / Union territories
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in parent cadre or department
- With six years regular service in the level 5 pay matrix (29,200 – 92,300) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department and
Possessing following educational qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institute
- Two years experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection of intelligence information
- Not more than 56 years of age on the closing date of receipt of application
- The post of Junior Intelligence Officers carries the pay scale in PB 2 (Rs 9300 – 34800) plus grade pay of Rs 4200
How to Apply for NCB Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Narcotics Control Bureau @narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Scroll down the homepage, click on the vacancies section.
- Search for Narcotics Control Bureau Notification 2021
- Download the notification pdf and go through the details carefully.
- If eligible then send your application form in the prescribed format to the below address before 15th April 2021.
How to use Entri App for your preparation
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!