National Fisheries Development Board has released recruitment notification inviting applications for 16 intern posts. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can start applying for NFDB Recruitment 2021 either online or offline. The programme offers internship to Graduates/Post Graduates (pursuing) who have acquired a degree on or before 01 April 2020. The internship is provided under Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) at NFDB. Keep on reading to find more information like important dates, eligibility requirements, etc.. regarding the recruitment.
Get free mock tests of various exams here! Download Entri app!
NFDB Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Notification released on||07 April 2021|
|Online application starts on||07 April 2021|
|Online application ends on||21 May 2021|
Following are the eligibility requirements needed to apply for the vacancy,
- Applicants must hold Indian Citizenship
- Applicants currently pursuing/ completed Bachelors in Fisheries Science / Masters in Fisheries Science are eligible to apply.
Check latest bank updates here!
BFSc undergraduate students who have in the term end exams of second year/ 4th semester (3 yrs course) or third year/6th semester (4 yrs course) of the bachelor degree course with 60% or equivalent CGPA in 1st year/ 3rd semester.
BFSC, MFSc students having completed/ appeared in the term end exams of first year or 2nd semester with 60% or equivalent CGPA in the programme.
BFSc, MFSc students who have appeared in the final semester exam or just completed Graduation/ PG (Acquired degree on or before 01 April, 2021) with 60% or equivalent CGPA in graduatiom/PG
Download NFDB Recruitment 2021 official notification here!!
Topics of Internship
- Preparation of SCPs/DPRs for beneficiary & non beneficiary components under PMMSY, Project appraisal and management.
- Training & Capacity Building
- Programme Monitoring and Evaluation
- Data collection, consolidation & MIS reports, etc
- Support to NFDB under PMMSY:
a. NFFBB – Quality Seed – Bubaneshwarb. NERC – Quality seed – Guwahati
- Documentation of best practices
- Disease diagnostic and quality testing lab
- Entrepreneurship development
- Social Media & outreach activities
Internship Duration and Stipend Details
4 weeks for Undergraduate students pursuing 4thsemester (3 yrs course) / 6th semester of 4yrs course with no stipend
- 8 weeks for Graduate students pursuing PG with Rs.9000/- per month
- 12 weeks for applicants who have completed graduation/ PG with Rs.9000/- per month.
Get free mock tests of various exams here!
How to apply for NFDB Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates will have to fill the application attached with the official notification. Completed application form is to be send via email/post to the address given below,
The Chief Executive,
National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB),
“Fish Building” Pillar No.235, PVNR Expressway, SVPNPA, Hyderabad,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone no 040 -24000201
List of documents to be attached
Following is the list of documents (self – attested) that are to be compulsorily attached along with the application form,
- Proof of Identity of the applicant (Copy of Passport/ Aadhar Card/Driving Licence)
- Residence Proof
- Birth certificate
- Marks list as applicable to the level of educational qualification
Note : Shortlisted candidates have to produce original mark sheets and NOC from the college/institution at the time of joining. Failing to submit these will result in cancellation of candidature.
Check NFDB Recruitment 2021 official notification here!!
Download NFDB Recruitment 2021 application form here!
Entri wishes all the very best for you.
Entri app helps you by giving a wonderful platform where you can start your journey to land on your dream government job. Entri brings every necessary information you need right before your eyes in order to get your dream come true at a very decent subscription. What makes our app the best vernacular teaching platform is that we provide 100% genuine classes for Spoken English, Digital marketing and various public exams including SSC, RRB, State PSC, Bank etc.. at affordable subscriptions.
Discussion about this post