Table of Contents
The National Health Mission in response to Advertisement No. SHS/NHM/J&K/CPHC/AD/1799- 1806 dated 21st December 2020 has released the exam date for the Written examination for six months Certificate Program in Community Health for Mid-level Health Providers (MLHPs). And, the exam is scheduled to be held on 24th February 2021, from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Moreover, the list of eligible candidates of the Jammu Division and Kashmir Division is also available on the official website of NHM, J&K along with the allotted Roll Numbers. Download the admit card for the NHM J&K Community Health Officer.
NHM J&K Community Health Officer: Notification Overview
The recruitment of Community Health Officer admission to six months Certificate Program in Community Health (CPCH) was for the session January 2021, for Ayurvedic Graduates, Unani Graduates, and B.Sc. or GNM Nursing.
- Name of Course: Certificate Program in Community Health (CPCH)
- Duration: 6 months
- Eligibility Criteria: BAMS/ BUMS and Staff Nurses with Diploma/ Degree in B.Sc./ GNM Nursing. Willing to serve in Rural and hard to reach areas of UT of J & K.
NHM J&K Community Health Officer Exam Date and Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for the post can now check the list of eligible candidates who are shortlisted to appear for the exam.
|SI.NO||Date of Examination||Division||Venue||Roll No.||Timing|
|1||24th February 2021||Kashmir
|Govt. SP College,
|2:00 PM to
The eligible candidates should submit the attached format duly filled by the candidate and collect Admit Card in person from the National Health Mission office, Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu for Jammu Division and Ground Floor, Block- A, Old Secretariat Srinagar for Kashmir Division.
- Candidates can collect admit card from 13th February 2021 to 22nd February 2021 (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM).
- The format of Admit Card is also available on the official website @www.jknhm.com and at NHM, offices Srinagar/ Jammu.
- Candidates shall carry a valid photo identity (Passport, Adhar Card/ Driving Licence, Election Card) at the time of collection of Admit cum Roll no. slip.
- No candidate shall be permitted to enter the Examination Centre without the Admit Card issued by the NHM office.