The Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Board is inviting applications from eligible graduates towards 1894 assistant teacher posts. The official notification will be out on February 18 on the UP Higher education board official website. According to the latest news bulletin, the board will hire 1894 teachers for its services, towards assistant teachers and principals posts. We will update you with the UP Assistant Teacher recruitment official notification once the same is published by the authorities. The below-given details are based on the news bulletin published by the board.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021
The Uttar Pradesh High Education Service Commission (UPHESC) will publish the notification to recruit for open vacancies of assistant teachers and headmasters in the state. These positions are for various government-aided schools in Uttar Pradesh and the recruitment will take place through the SUPER TET 2021. The recruitment exam would be made of two papers with 50 MCQs and 100 MCQs respectively.
- Date of UP Assistant Teacher Notification: February 18, 2021
- Starting Date to Online Registration: February 22, 2021
- Closing Date to Online Registration: March 08, 2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment: March 09, 2021
- Last Date for Completion of Online Application & Taking Print Out of Application: March 10, 2021
- UP Assistant Teacher Written test Admit Cards: April 05, 2021
- The date for Written Test: April 11, 2021
- The date for Availability of Answer Key & Question paper on Website: April 16, 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Objections Regarding Answer Key: April 20, 2021
- Dates for Availability of Revised Answer Key on Website: May 07, 2021
- The date for Declaration of Exam Result: May 11, 2021
- Education Qualification: For the Assistant Teacher position, a candidate should have completed a BEd/ BTC/ D.EI.Ed or a four-year BEI.Ed or any other such relevant course from a recognised university. The candidate must have also cleared the CTET/UTET exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 21 years and 40 years as of January 01, 2021. The upper age relaxation criteria are:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021: Online Application
The online application window will be available from February 22, 2021, onwards. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment notification from the Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Board official website. Click Here
The application fees for applicants from various categories are:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.