National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released the notification for the post of Consultant and Senior Executive Officers. NIOS will hold a walk-in-interview on 10 and 11th of March 2021 respectively for the posts and the appointment for the position/s is purely on a contractual basis extendable on mutual consent. Get more details regarding the age limit, educational qualifications, vacancies, and application procedure for the NIOS Recruitment 2021.
NIOS Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Organization||National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)|
Senior Executive Officer
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Interview|
|Interview Dates||Consultant- 10 March 2021
Senior Executive Officer- 11 March 2021
Educational Qualifications & Experience
Consultant (Open Basic Education, Academic Administration, and Audit, ICT, NEPIA Project, Sindhi Language, Teacher Education, Special Education)
- Master’s Degree in any subject like M.Com./ B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology/ Defence Studies/ n Sindhi Language/ Education/ Special Education from a recognized University in India/abroad with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Working knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Working knowledge of English and Hindi.
Senior Executive Officer (Sign Language)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline.
- C Level in Indian Sign Language Teacher Training Course certified by AYJNISHD, Mumbai or equivalent course/ Diploma in Teaching Indian Sign Language/ Diploma in Indian Sign Language Interpreting (DISLI) Course.
- Proficiency in Sign Language.
- Knowledge of working in MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Senior Executive Officer (Bharatiya Jnana Parampara, Open Basic Education, Sangeet, Graphic Artist)
- Master’s degree in Sanskrit/Acharya/ performing arts/ fine arts / from a recognized university in India/Abroad with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
For Senior Executive Officer Physics, Chemistry, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Home Science, Mass Communication, English – Master’s degree in relevant subject from a recognized university in India/Abroad with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Working Knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Working knowledge of Sanskrit, English, and Hindi.
Vacancy and Salary
|Senior Executive Officer||15||Rs. 33,000/-|
NIOS Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
The selection will be based on the performance in the Interview to be held on 10th and 11th March 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to report to the venue at 9.00 am sharp for a walk-in-interview, along with original documents and completed application forms on the 10th and 11th of March 2021 at NIOS HQs, A-24-25, Sector-62, NOIDA-201309 (U.P.).
Note for Candidates
- Candidates should come for the interview with a copy of biodata, original certificates, and testimonials.
- The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- During the contract, if required, the contractual staff will have to proceed to any part of India and will perform such duties as may be assigned to him/her in connection with the work of NIOS.