Table of Contents
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has invited online applications for the Non-Faculty vacant posts 2022. Candidates can apply online through the official website of NIPER niperhyd.edu.in. Candidates can apply online from 01 February 2022 to 02 March 2022.
NIPER Recruitment 2022 drive is conducted to fill 20 vacant posts of Accountant, Scientist, Administrative Officer, Junior Technical Assistant, Store Keeper, Technical Supervisor, JHT, Receptionist, Operator, Assistant, Technical Assistant.
NIPER Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Organization of Recruitment||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education
and Research (NIPER)
|Vacancy Name||Non-Faculty Staff|
|Total Vacancy||20 Post|
|NIPER Non-Faculty Salary / Pay Scale||The salary / Payscale is Post Wise.|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
NIPER Recruitment 2022 – Exam Date
|Online Application starts from||01-02-2022|
|Last Date of Application||02-03-2022|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
NIPER Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have completed their 12th grade or have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree or any equivalent degree from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- You can check out detailed qualification details in the NIPER notification.
- Candidates should have at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam. Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe candidates should have at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam. Physically Handicapped candidates should score at least 50% in the qualifying exam.
- A candidate should be of minimum 27 years and a maximum of 40 years to apply for this post.
- Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH according to government regulations.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the criteria set by the institute.
- The institute may conduct test(s) or interviews for the final selection.
- Call letters or information regarding the skill test(s)/ interview is sent to the shortlisted candidates through email only.
Exam Pattern of NIPER 2022
- The exam will be held in offline mode (pen and paper mode).
- The exam will throw 200 questions to be solved in 2 hours’ time.
- +1 will be granted for every correct answer and -.25 would be deducted for every incorrect one.
- The question paper will comprise questions that will be objective in nature and you need to select one out of the given 4 options.
- The team syllabus would consist of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical subjects.
How to apply for NIPER 2022?
Visit the official NIPER website at niperahm.ac.in, or click on the link mentioned above and register using a valid e-mail address and phone number.
- Pay the requisite fee for the NIPER JEE application form by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Fill in the personal details like name, date of birth, parents name, address, others, and academic details like university name, exam level, marks obtained, and other asked details.
Upload a recent, coloured, passport-sized photograph and signature. The size of both the files should be below 70 KB and the file format should be JPEG.
After filling and submitting the NIPER JEE 2022 application form, two more buttons pop up to modify and confirm/freeze, aspirants have to verify all details and confirm the application form.
NIPER 2022 – Preparation Tips
- Prepare a daily study schedule.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Practice previous year question papers.
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts. Entri provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers.