Table of Contents
NLC India Limited (NLCIL) is looking for 300 young, energetic, dynamic and result oriented talents for recruitment to the posts of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) using GATE-2022 scores. The recruitment drive is for its Thermal Power Stations and Renewable Energy (Area-1 ) / Mines and Allied services (Area-2). The placement will be in Neyveli (Tamil Nadu), Barsingsar (Rajasthan), Talabira (Odisha),South Pachwara (Jharkhand) and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites in Tamil Nadu and Andaman including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL) and Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates have to apply online through the official website – www.nlcindia.in
NLC India Limited (NLCIL) is a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with an annual turnover of INR.7249.63 crores. It is now expanding to the fields of Mining (Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy.
NLC India GET Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Post Name||Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)|
|Number of vacancies||300|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection process||GATE 2022 marks|
NLC India GET Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||28.03.2022 at 10:00 Hrs.|
|Last Date for online application||11.04.2022 at 17:00 Hrs.|
NLC India GET Vacancy
There are a total of 300 vacancies over various disciplines. The discipline wise vacancy is shown in the table below:
|Discipline||GATE 2022 Code||Number of Vacancies in Area – 1||Number of Vacancies in Area – 2||Total number of vacancies|
Refer the official notification for category wise vacancies.
- Area 1 is the Thermal Power stations located in the state of Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan & Uttar Pradesh and Renewable Energy projects located in Tamil Nadu & Andaman.
- Area 2 is the Mines and Allied Services located in the state of Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Jharkhand & Odisha.
NLC India GET Salary Scale
Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for period of one year during which they will be in Grade E-2 paid in the scale of Rs. 50,000 to Rs.1,60,000 with a basic pay of Rs. 50,000, Dearness Allowance (DA) which will be 29.4 % of basic pay and Common Allowance which will be 35% of basic pay per month. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be placed in Grade E-3, and will be paid in the scale of Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000 with a basic pay of Rs. 60,000 per month. In addition, they will be paid performance related pay annually and entitled for superannuation benefit (30% of Basic Pay + DA).
NLC India GET Eligibility Criteria
The upper age limit for the various categories are as follows:
- General / Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 30 years
- Other Backward Caste (Non Creamy Layer) – 33 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC)- 35
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 35
The cut off date for the upper age limit is 1st March 2022.
- Mechanical: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Electrical (EEE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
- Civil: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/ Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Control and Instrumentation: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Computer: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology (or) Full Time/ Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
- Mining: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Geology: Full Time / Part Time M. Tech. Geology (or) M. Sc. Geology.
- Chemical: Full Time / Part-Time Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering: Full Time / Part-Time Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or Degree in Engineering with Industrial Engineering as elective subject.
Candidates belonging to UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL) should score a minimum of 60% and SC/ ST candidates should score a minimum of qualifying percentage of 50 % marks to qualify.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates should read the notification criteria carefully and ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.in
- Candidates can apply for one post only, either for Area-1 (Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy) [or] for Area-2 (Mines & Allied Services).
- Candidates applying for the first time should register in the ‘New User Register here’ tab using their name, email id, mobile number, GATE 2022 registration number.
- On successful registration, a login id and password will be mailed to the candidate along with an activation link.
- Retain the Login id and password as it will be needed to login on to the system.
- On receiving the registration confirmation mail, click on the activation link provided in the email to activate your account to activate your account on the Online Application Portal. This step is absolutely necessary and has to be done only for the first time.
- Once the account is activated, the candidate should click on the ‘Login Here’ tab to enter into the Online Application Portal.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit your application.
- Take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee online, using State Bank of India E-Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. The application fee is non refundable.
NLC India GET Application Fee
|Category||Application fee||Processing fee||Total fee|
|UR / EWS / OBC (NCL)candidates||Rs. 500||Rs 354
(Rs. 300 plus Rs. 54 (18% GST))
|SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates||Exempted||Rs 354
(Rs. 300 plus Rs. 54 (18% GST))
NLC India GET Selection Process
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as per the notification and qualified the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2022 will be shortlisted based on the merit order of marks (out of 100) scored in (GATE) – 2022
- Short listing of candidates for Area-1 (Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy) and Area-2 (Mines & Allied services) is based on merit order of the GATE-2022 score.
- Area wise merit list will be prepared separately for Area-1 and Area-2 based on GATE2022 score, ensuring due reservation.
- If there is more than one candidate scoring same marks (out of 100) at cut-off level, preference shall be given to the candidate having higher percentage of marks in notified qualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document / Certificate Verification and Medical Examination.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions. Our coaching has helped several PSC aspirants crack the exam.