Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise (NMDC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts such as Executive Trainee and Junior Officer. Interested candidates can apply for the post from 03rd March to 23rd March 2021 via online mode. A total of 120 vacancies were announced in the recruitment notification. Read on the article NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 120 Junior Officer Posts for more details.
NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 120 Junior Officer Posts
NMDC Limited is a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. NMDC is in the process of massive expansion and diversification both in India and abroad. They are now inviting applications from eligible and willing, energetic young Graduate Engineers to fill up the post of Executive Trainee in the following disciplines through GATE 2021. Eligible candidates can apply for the Executive Trainee and Junior Officers Post through official website of NMDC till 23rd March 2021.
|Sl. No.||Discipline||Number of Vacancy|
NMDC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Full time Bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology. Final year/ Semester students, are also eligible to apply, subject to production of the final pass certificate at the time of Group Discussion (GD) and Interview process.
The maximum age limit of the candidate is 27 years.
The applicants will be selected through following steps:
- Merit List.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021). Based on the GATE 2021 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline wise, category wise for further selection process (GD & Interview). The final merit list will be prepared based on following weightage of marks. Please note that for Executive Trainee 2021 recruitment of NMDC Limited, GATE marks of 2021 will only be valid and GATE Score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
Group Discussion and Interview
- Candidates who qualify in the GATE -2021 examination will be called for Group Discussion and Interview discipline-wise & category-wise in the ratio 1:10.
- The Group Discussion Committee will conduct the group discussions of the candidates. Topic for Group discussions shall be decided by the Group Discussion committee.
- Group discussions will be held discipline-wise & category-wise in batches.
- Candidates will be called for Interview, discipline-wise in the ratio prescribed above.
Scale of Pay
The Executive Trainees will be offered Basic Pay of Rs.50,000/– plus Dearness Allowances (IDA) as per rules of the Company. On successful completion of training of one year, the Executive Trainees will be designated as Assistant Managers in the scale pay of Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- and initial Basic Pay will be fixed at Rs.60,000/- per month.
How to Apply Online for NMDC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of NMDC and click on the Career’s Section.
- Then select the NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 link.
- Click on the apply now button and register yourself with essential details in the space provided.
- Pay the application fee of Rs.500/- through online gateway.
- Recheck everything and click on the submit button.
Learn with Entri app and start you exam preparations for upcoming exams in UPSC, State PSC, SSC, RRB, Railway, Other Government exams, Banking, etc. Entri wishes good luck to all candidates!