Table of Contents
Are you searching for a perfect government job in Odisha? If yes, you are at the right place. You might be knowing that the Odisha Government releases a vast number of Odisha government jobs for 12th pass, 10th Pass, ITI, Diploma & Graduate candidates.
Keep reading to find the details for the latest Odisha govt jobs instantly. We update the govt job notifications based on the Assam government recruitment board updates. So the Aspirants who looking to grab jobs in Odisha can find more recruitment updates here.
Keep reading to know about the latest Odisha govt jobs notification 2021!
What is Eligibility for Odisha Govt Jobs 2021?
Generally, the Odisha Government Recruitment Board sets some requirements. According to the official notification, candidates should possess an age limit & minimum academic qualifications like 10th/12th/degree/master’s degree/ph.d to apply for a job.
Educational Qualifications needed for all Orissa Govt Jobs
The educational qualifications are not the same for all the jobs. They vary from department to department and from post to post. So candidates can apply for the desired Odisha Recruitment by checking their educational qualification. Aspirants who have completed 10th to Post Graduation have a chance to apply for Odisha Govt Jobs 2021.
Age Limit of Odisha Jobs
Contenders whose age is between 18 to 62 years can get an opportunity to be an employee of the Odisha Government. Before going to fill the applications, once check out the respective notification and proceed further.
Generally, government-employed candidates think about retirement, because the government sector provides facilities of getting half salary based on the candidate’s actual salary. And the retirement period is based on job designation, Pwd, category, etc., So, the age relaxation for all types of categories is from 03 years to 10 years.
Upcoming Odisha Govt Jobs 2021
|Post Date||Recruitment Details||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date|
|05.11.2021||NISER – Bhubaneswar||Scientific Assist, Techinician||8||10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree||03.01.2022|
|02.11.2021||Odisha Mining Corporation||Manager, Deputy Manager||7||ICWAI/ ICAI, B.E/ B-techDegeree||20.11.2021|
|29.10.2021||Odisha Postal Circle||MTS, Postman, P.A/S.A.PA/PA||42||10th and 12th pass||03.12.2021|
|28.10.2021||OPSC||Post Graduate Teacher||335||Master’s Degree, Diploma, B.E.D or National Council for education||07.12.2021|
|27.10.2021||Shanthi Ashrama, Bhadrak||PO, Counselor other||6||Diploma, P.G, Any Degree||15.11.2021|
|23.10.2021||CDM & PHO cum DMD||Medical Officer Pharmacist||54||Check-in Off-website www.balangir.nic.in||
5th & 6th NOV 2021
|22.10.2021||OPSC||Education Service Officer||160||Degree, P.G / BED||10.12.2021|
|18.10.2021||OPSC||Assistant Professor||606||Master degree & NET/ SET/ SLET/ Ph.D||25.11.202|
How To Apply For Govt Jobs in Odisha?
Willing and eligible candidates can send applications for Orissa Government Jobs in two ways. They are Online or Offline. Follow the below steps correctly to avoid technical problems at the last moment.
Online Mode Application Submission Process
If the Odisha Recruitment Board accepts the online application forms, then you can follow these simple steps.
- First, aspirants must go to the official website of the recruitment board.
- Check for the official notification in the recruitment or career section.
- Then download the recruitment notification pdf and go through eligibility conditions and other details carefully.
- If you fulfil the requirements, then search for the registration/ online application link.
- New users must click on the registration link.
- Enter valid email id, phone number, and other details at the registration page.
- A new registration Id along with a password is sent to your mail or phone.
- At that specific application form, you can log in with your registration id, password.
- Later click on the apply online link.
Offline Application Process Steps
You are suggested to follow the below instructions in case the recruitment board asks for applications offline.
- Visit the official site of that particular board.
- Get the advertisements from the career section or what’s a new section.
- Read all the mentioned terms and conditions carefully in the official notification.
- Later download the application form.
- Fill in the necessary information like registration number, date of birth, gender, etc in the fields.
- Before sending the form, once cross-check the details & re-correct them immediately.
- Then send the filled application form with attached documents to the given postal address before the last date.
Application Fee for Odisha Government Jobs
Contenders who are willing to apply for the Odisha Govt Jobs must pay an application fee based on the notification. The minimum fee is Rs. 100/- and the maximum fee is Rs. 1000/-
Some of the factors are mentioned in the application fee section. They are
- Gender (Female & Male)
- Category (BC, OBC, General, etc.,)
- Local or Non-Local
Note: Some of the cases application fees is NIL.
List of Documents Needed to Apply for Government Jobs in Odisha
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for Orissa Govt Jobs should possess a few mandatory documents generated by the state govt authorities. By using these proofs only the invigilator can easily identify the fake candidates. The list of documents to apply for jobs in Odisha are as follows
- Educational Qualification Marks Memo
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Pan Card
- Ration Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- Address Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- PH Certificate (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Community Certificate (If Required)
Stay tuned to know more about government jobs in Odisha 2021!
What is Selection Process To Apply For Odisha Government Jobs?
Usually, every recruitment board will conduct a few rounds in the selection process to test the calibre and knowledge of the contenders. Based on the post and job requirements, officials of the Odisha Govt decide phases of the selection process. The rounds are
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test etc.
Like, every state government, Odisha Government also releases various recruitment notifications to fill the available vacancies in different departments. With every passing day, competition among the candidates applying for Govt Jobs in Odisha is also increasing. But you do not need to worry. Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. You will be provided with an online platform to prepare for the exam.