Table of Contents
Are you searching for a perfect government job in Uttar Pradesh? If yes, you are at the right place. You might be knowing that the Uttar Pradesh Government releases a vast number of Uttar Pradesh government jobs for 12th pass, 10th Pass, ITI, Diploma & Graduate candidates.
Keep reading to find the details of all the latest up govt jobs instantly. We update the govt job notifications based on the Uttar Pradesh government recruitment board updates. So the Aspirants who looking to grab the Sarkari job in Uttar Pradesh can find more recruitment updates here.
Keep reading to know about the latest UP govt jobs notification 2021!
What is the Eligibility for UP Govt Jobs?
Aspirants can grab the eligibility details like academic qualification and age limit in the below sessions. Check your eligibility twice before starting the application process.
For any government job, there are the absolute minimum and maximum age limits. Coming to the UP Govt Job Vacancy, the candidates holding the age between 18 to 62 years can apply. Age relaxation for backward category applicants is as per the norms of the government.
Candidates who complete Matriculation, Inter, Degree, MBBS, BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, PG, PhD can apply for the newly announced Jobs in UP.
Govt Jobs in UP 2021
|Post Date||Recruitment Details||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date|
|05.11.2021||NISER – Bhubaneswar||Scientific Assist, Techinician||8||10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree||03.01.2021|
|02.11.2021||Odisha Mining Corporation||Manager, Deputy Manager||7||ICWAI/ ICAI, B.E/ B-techDegeree||20.11.2021|
|29.10.2021||Odisha Postal Circle||MTS, Postman, P.A/S.A.PA/PA||42||10th and 12th pass||03.12.2021|
|28.10.2021||OPSC||Post Graduate Teacher||335||Master’s Degree, Diploma, B.E.D or National Council for education||07.12.2021|
|27.10.2021||Shanthi Ashrama, Bhadrak||PO, Counselor other||6||Diploma, P.G, Any Degree||15.11.2021|
|23.10.2021||CDM & PHO cum DMD||Medical Officer Pharmacist||54||Check-in Off-website www.balangir.nic.in||
5th & 6th NOV 2021
|22.10.2021||OPSC||Education Service Officer||160||Degree, P.G / BED||10.12.2021|
|18.10.2021||OPSC||Assistant Professor||606||Master degree & NET/ SET/ SLET/ Ph.D||25.11.202|
UP Govt Jobs 2021 Application Process
Applicants have to send the application form either through ONLINE or OFFLINE mode. The recruitment board will announce particular dates to submit applications at the time of notification is released. Only on those days, candidates have to submit their application form without any delay.
Online Application Form Submission Process
- Visit the official website of the specialized recruitment board.
- On the Home page, find the Careers/ Recruitments column.
- Complete your registration process if you are a new user.
- Find the Apply Online Link & Tap on it.
- A new page containing an empty application form displays on your PC.
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Upload documents as per dimension.
- Click on the Submit button and take the printout of the application form for future use.
How to submit the application form in Offline mode?
- Postulants can directly visit the Advertisement’s session of the organization.
- Read out the notification you are going to apply in a clear manner.
- Check your willingness and download the application form.
- Enter all the necessary details and attach the documents which are required.
- Mention the address on the top of the envelope.
- Drop it in a nearby post office to reach the address before the last date.
Documents to be needed for applying for Govt Jobs in UP
- Study Certificates/ Memos
- Residence Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Passport/ Voter Id/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Pan Card.
UP Government Jobs 2021 Selection Process
To seek a job in the Government Sector of UP the incumbents needed to qualify in the selection rounds which will be conducted by the officials on the scheduled dates. Common modes of the selection process are as follows
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Skill/ Trade Test
- Documents Verification
Are you one of those candidates who are aiming for Government jobs in Assam? We know it is quite frustrating since nothing comes easy. But you need to keep applying and prepare for the exams. Like, every state government, Assam Government also releases various recruitment notifications to fill the available vacancies in different departments. With every passing day, competition among the candidates applying for Govt Jobs in Assam is also increasing.
Thus, one needs to work hard! Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts.