Odisha Public Service Commission has released the Recruitment of the posts of Assistant Professors in Different State Public Universities under the administrative control of the Higher Education Department. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates from 15th February 2021 till 14th March 2021 for the post of Assistant Professors. Read on the article OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 504 Vacancies for details like Eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee and how to apply online.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 504 Vacancies
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
|Name of the board||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor|
|Last date of application submission||14th March 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||504|
Odisha Public Service Commission has released the recruitment Advt No. 08 of 2020-21, inviting online application for the 504 Assistant Professor posts. Interested candidates do check out the eligibility criteria and apply for the post till 14th March 2021. Applicants should register themselves on the official website for applying for the OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021. Download the official notification of Assistant Professor 2021 from the link given below:
Eligibility Criteria of OPSC Assistant Professor 2021
- The candidate must possess Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. A relaxation of 5 percent allowed for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/PWD candidates.
- Candidates Should Possess Masters Degree (Concerned Subject) & NET/ SET/ SLET/ Ph.D.
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of OPSC @opsc.gov.in
- Check in the What’s News and Download the OPSC Assistant Professor 08 of 2020-21 Advertisement PDF.
- Read the Information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- Fill the Online OPSC Assistant Professor Application Form with relevant and essential details.
- Submit the Online Application and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee of Rs.400/- and the candidates belongs to the SC/ ST and persons with disability are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
Selection Process of OPSC Assistant Professor 2021
The selection process will be done after shortlisting the candidates according to their merits and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview round.
Learn with Entri app and start you exam preparations for upcoming exams in UPSC, State PSC, SSC, RRB, Railway, Other Government exams, Banking, etc. Entri will help you to solve previous year question papers. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.