Odisha Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class II (Group B) of Odisha Soil Conservation Service under the Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 on or before 24th May 2021.
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Notification No||13 of 2020-21|
|Post Name||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer|
|Job Location||Cuttack, Orissa|
|Commencing date of Online Application||23 April 2021|
|Closing date of Online Application||24 May 2021|
|Last Date for the submission of Registered Online Application||31 May 2021|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test & Interview|
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have a minimum age of 21 years, and maximum age of 32 years as of January 1, 2021.
Age relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as follows:
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women- 05 years
- PwD- 10 years
A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Bachelor in Agricultural Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Forestry from any recognized university.
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: Salary and Vacancy
Salary: The pay scale at Level 10 of the pay matrix under ORSP rules.
PB-2 – Rs. Rs. 9300/- – Rs. 34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/- with usual Dearness Allowances and other allowances.
Category wise Vacancy
- UPPSC RO/ARO Notification 2021- the last Date Extended
- HP Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Recruitment 2021
The Selection Process for the recruitment will be the based on Competitive Recruitment Examination (Written Test and Interview).
- The written test comprises of two papers- Paper I and Paper-II.
- Total of 200 marks (100 marks for each paper).
- Each paper will have 100 MCQ questions.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the written test and will be called for the interview.
The total marks for the Interview/ Viva-voce will be 25 marks.
The written examination will be held at Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Berhampur, Sambalpur.
Download the Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Notification PDF:
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: Application Procedure
- Visit the official website of the OPSC @opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Apply Now button on the home page.
- Go through the detailed information available on the website, prior to filling the application form.
- Fill in all the required details, upload the photograph and signature.
- On successful registration, the candidate will be provided with a Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN).
- Download the application form and keep it for future reference. Candidates have to submit the online application copy for the interview along with the self-attested copies of relevant documents.
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to the Odisha PSC Examinations 2021. Download and subscribe to Entri App and start practicing the latest mock tests to ace your preparations. Also, get updated with all the notifications regarding various exams of OPSC.