Odisha Public Service Commission has invited applications from candidates to apply for Medical officer posts. The registration process will begin on December 27, 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of OPSC at opsc.gov.in. The last date to register for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 is 27 January 2023. The organisation will fill 3481 positions as a result of this recruitment effort. Read below for more updates.
Prepare for Government Exams here!
OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Application Starts||27 December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||27 January 2023|
|Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Exam Date and Time||To be Announced|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
|Selection Process||Written exam and Document Verification|
OPSC MO Notification PDF 2022
The official notification PDF for OPSC MO Recruitment 2022 has out now. The notification consist of detailed info regarding the recruitment incluing online application deadlines, vacancies, eligibility requirements, and application fees, etc which is published in the OPSC website. Candidates wishing to apply for the post may now view and download the PDF from the relevant website or by using the direct link below. See the PDF below.
OPSC MEDICAL OFFICER NOTIFICATION PDF 2023
OPSC MO Recruitment 2022 Apply Date, Check Important Date
The application process for OPSC AO Recruitment will be commenced on 27 December 2022 and will end on 27 January 2023. The admit card for the examination will be released 10 to 15 days before the exam. The exam date will notify later.
|Application Starts||22 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||05 November 2022|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
How to Apply For OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Follow the below steps to apply
- Visit OPSC official website @opsc.gov.in
- Click on Whats new button
- Connect Apply Online link
- Find OPSC Medical Officer Apply Link
- Register or Log In your profile
- Fill out the Application Form
- Upload Necessary Documents
- Pay Application Fee and Click Submit
- Take a print out of the application form for further reference
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Application Fees The examination fee has been waived for all categories of candidates. Category-wise OPSC MO Application fee will update later.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Vacancy 2023
OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023
- MBBS or an equivalent degree from a medical college or medical institution recognised by the Medical Council of India is required.
- Must possess the valid registration certificate validated under Odisha Medical Registration Act,1961.
- Candidates should possess a conversion certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India if the candidate is having their Degree from Foreign Universities.
- The candidate must be under 38 years of age and above 21 years at the time of registration.
- The above age must be met on 1st January 2022.
- Age concession for SCs, STs, SEBC, Women, Ex-Serviceman is 5 years
- Age concession for PWD whose disability is 40% is 10 years.
- Doctors who are already serving as Medical Officer in State Government will be given 05 years of age concession.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should be in sound health and good mental condition and free for physical defects that are likely to obstruct the role of discharging their duty.
- Candidates should not be debarred by the OPSC or State Government / UPSC from appearing in any examination or interview.
- Every candidate selected for this recruitment will be examined by the Medical Board.
- Candidates must possess all the legal documents required.
- Candidates have to serve a probation period of 2 years.
- Every candidate selected for the appointment has to serve an initial 3 years in a Tribal or Sub-plan area.
OPSC Medical Officer Selection Process 2023
The selection phase of OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 include;
- The written examination will consist of only one paper carrying 200 marks.
- Questions will be Objective Type
- The exam will be conducted for 3 hours.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- Once the applicant clears the paper, he/she is eligible for the next round of the selection process.
Certificate Verification Round
- Here the authority will verify the certificates of shortlisted candidates
Documents Required for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- School Certificates
- MBBS Degree certificate issued by the concerned university.
- Master’s Degree certificate.
- Mark list to support all the aforesaid examinations.
- Two recent size photographs
- Housemanship/ Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Medical registration certificate under Odisha state.
- In-service certificate mentioning the period served as Medical Officer under the State Government.
- OPSC copy of challan showing payment of fees.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Certificates of conduct.
- Community certificate as per the norms.
- Odia language test certificate from the board of secondary education.
- Certificate relating to passing the screening test conducted by the National Board of Examination under the Medical Council of India.
- Disability Certificate.
- Discharge certificate from Commanding Officer wherever applicable.
- Sports certificate issued by the director of Sports Odisha.
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2023
|Papers||Type of Exam||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Written Exam (MCQs)||200||200||3 hours|
OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023
|Skin & VD||05|
Discussion about this post