Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) intends to regulate the method of recruitment to all Group C Civil Posts and Services under different district offices of Government of Odisha. The commission aims to bring about uniformity in the method of examinations, question setting, evaluation and declaration of results with a view to provide quality man power to work at the grass-root level of administration.
Recently, Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) released the Primary Investigator Mains Admit Card in the official web portal. Therefore, all the candidates who have cleared the preliminary examination may download the admit card for the mains examination today itself in order to avoid any last minute rush. In this article, read about OSSC Primary Investigator Mains Admit Card 2021. Also check OSSC Exam Dates!
OSSC Primary Investigator Mains Admit Card 2021
According to the latest official post in the web portal of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), the Primary Investigator Mains Admit Card is now out. Moreover, the commission has decided to conduct the mains examination in two sittings on the 2nd of March 2021. The first session will be from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm and the second session will be from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm at different centers in Bhubaneshwar. However, the details regarding date, time and place of the mains examination will be available in the admit card itself. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the candidates to check about it in detail.
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Primary Investigator|
|Type of Job||Government|
|Official Notification Date||February 2021|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Number of vacancies||31|
|Prelims Examination result||Released|
|Mains Examination Date||2nd of March 2021|
|Mains Exam Type||Computer Based Test|
|Mains Admit Card||Released on 23.02.2021|
|Official Web Portal||www.ossc.gov.in|
How to Download OSSC Primary Investigator Mains Admit Card 2021?
All the aspiring candidates may download the mains admit card online once the link is activated by the commission. The aspirants shall follow the simple steps given below to:
- Firstly, go to the official web portal of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC).
- Now, select the OSSC Primary Investigator Mains Admit Card 2021 tab seen in the homepage.
- Next, on the new screen that opens, find the admit card link available.
- Now, enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Lastly, click on download button and complete the process.
- Before the date of examination, the candidates are advised to appear the Mock Test in the Dummy questions.
- The link of the Mock Test will be available in the website of the Commission
- The PwD candidates who actually require to use the facility of scribe may visit the
Advisory Notice published vide 3453/OSSC dated 24.10.2019, in OSSC website.
- The candidates are required to maintain Covid-19 guidelines during conduct of examination & submit a self-declaration form at examination centre.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!