Kerala PSC has released the Interview dates for the Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited Junior Steno Typist (NCA-LC/AI) post against category number 394/2018. The Interview is scheduled to be held on 09th March, 2021 10:15 a.m. at the Head office of Kerala public Service Commission. Candidates can check this article for more details about Kerala PSC Junior Steno Typist Interview Date 2021.
Kerala PSC Junior Steno Typist Interview Schedule 2021
- The Interview dates for the Kerala PSC Junior Steno Typist post as been released by Kerala PSC. As per the notice released, the Interview will be held at the head office of Kerala PSC at 10:15 a.m. on 9th March, 2021.
- Kerala PSC has sent profile message and SMS to the candidate’s qualified to attend the interview.
- Candidates are advised to follow COVID-19 protocols and carry a sanitizer along with them, while coming to the Interview.
- According to the notice released among the selected candidates, if any Covid positive patients or under quarantine are advised to submit an application form to extend their interview dates, which shall be approved. Candidates attending the interview must download Covid -19 question, fill it and upload.
- Candidates must download the Interview memo and personal details form from their respective profiles. Candidates must take the filled in personal detail form along with OTV certificates when attending the Interview.
- If any candidates, did not receive the Interview memo 3 days prior to the Interview shall contact the CR II department (0471-2546433) of Kerala PSC Head Office. Also check the Interview schedule, Announcement Link in the Kerala PSC website.
Go to below link to download the Interview Schedule
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.