Table of Contents
OTET Recruitment 2022: The application process begins today at bseodisha.ac.in for the OTET 2022 i.e. Odisha Teachers eligibility test. The Board of Secondary Education Odisha has released the official notification for OTET 2022. Candidates with sufficient eligibility and interest can apply for this test on the official website. The OTET 2022 Exam is held to determine applicants’ eligibility to teach secondary school in Odisha. Candidates who intend to begin their career as secondary school teachers in Odisha must pass this exam in order to be considered for the position. Check out more information regarding OTET 2022 in the article here.
|Exam organising body||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Name of the Exam||OSSTET 2022 / OTET 2022|
|OSSTET Full-Form||Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|The online Registration time period||10th October 2022 to 19th October 2022|
OTET 2022 Application Form
After reading the Application & Eligibility for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Otet–2022 (2nd) notification and other notification PDFs provided on the official website you can proceed to fill up the OTET 2022 Application Form.
OTET 2022 Application Date
Registration for OTET 2nd will be open from 10th October 2022 at 8:00 am to 19th October 2022 at midnight. Online fee payment for writing the exam should be done by 11.45 pm on 19/10/2022.
|Events of OTET 2022||Dates|
|Notification Release Date||07th October 2022|
|The online application process start||10th October 2022|
|Online application process end||19th October 2022|
|Fee payment’s last date||19th October 2022|
|OTET Exam Date 2022||Yet to be notified|
How to Apply Online for OTET 2022?
- Read the instructions regarding application and eligibility criteria thoroughly
- Apply only if all qualifications prescribed are present
- Visit www.bseodisha.ac.in
- When clicked on the link provided on the website Follow the steps for OTET-2022” window will open
- Do the New registration if you are a new candidate. Give valid email id and phone number along with other essential information during this process
- Otherwise login to the candidate profile using login credentials
- When login in an OTP will be sent to the registered phone number or email id
- Verify it to get redirected to the application form
- Enter the correct information in all sections
- Click submit before going from one section to another
- Upload documents in jpg/jpeg/.jpg/.png format
- Click on the section named “Information Sheet
- all the information provided by you while applying and your photograph will be displayed
- if needed take the printout and check for any mistakes
- if not you can log in again and correct it
- It is essential to check the language subject for both the papers and the optional paper for Paper II.
- This is the final chance to make corrections if there are any
- Click on the “Next Payment & Declaration” button
- Click on the “Yes-Final Submit” present on the Declaration and Payment page
- Make fee payments on online mode using the HDFC payment gateway
- Wait for “Acknowledgement Receipt” to be generated
- Take its printout as it is important and proof of your candidature
OTET 2022 Application Fees
The fee paid for OTET, 2022 (2nd) will be as in the table given below.
|Category||Amount in INR|
|Scheduled caste and scheduled tribe||400|
OTET 2022 Apply Online Link
The OTET recruitment 2022 online application submission direct link is provided below for the convenience of the candidates. You can follow the detailed step-by-step process given above or access the direct link given below to get to the application portal of OTET 2022.
OTET 2022 Exam Centers
The applicant must show up for the test at approved test centres. The candidate must appear at any of the centres chosen at random by the Board. The permanent or correspondence district that the candidate filled out will not be taken into consideration when choosing the centres.
All necessary information regarding the application process for the OTET 2022 is given in the article above. Start your preparations today!