Patna High Court has released the District Judge (Entry Level) Main’s exam call letter at its official website. All candidates who have qualified for the preliminary examination of the Patna High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020 against the advertisement number 01/2020 now can download their Patna High Court Admit Card 2021 from the direct link given below.
Patna High Court Notification Overview
|Organization||Patna High Court|
|Post Name||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|Notification Date||11th February 2020|
|Mode of Selection||Written and Viva-Voce test|
|Preliminary Exam Date||17th January 2021|
|Prelims Exam Result||12th February 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||21st March 2021|
|Mains Admit Card||Released
06th March 2021
Patna High Court Mains Exam Date
The Theory Paper- I will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 01:00 P.M and after lunch break Theory Paper – II would be conducted from 02:00 P.M to 05:00 P.M on 21st March 2021 at Bihar Judicial Academy, Gaighat, Gulzarbagh, Patna-7.
Mains Exam Pattern
- The ratio of marks of theory papers and viva voce will be 80% and 20%.
- The candidate will be called for viva-voce provided he secures at least 45% in each theory papers
- The candidate will qualify for an appointment if the candidate secures at least 45% marks in each theory paper, 30% marks in viva-voce/Interview, and 50% marks in aggregate in written test (theory papers) and viva-voce taken together
- Each paper would be 100 marks and Viva-Voce Test would be 50 marks.
The division of subjects would be as follows:
Theory Paper – I
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Limitation Act, 1963
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
Theory Paper – II
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Motor Vehicle Act, 1988
- Personal Laws (Hindu, Muslim, and Christian)
- Family Courts Act, 1984
The documents, certificates and etc. with regard to eligibility of the candidates would be collected and checked/verified after the Main (written) Examination.
Download Patna High Court Admit Card 2021- Main Examination
- Log on to the official website @patnahighcourt.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Recruitments’ tab and find the link titled ‘Admit Card for Main (Written) Examination for District Judge (Entry Level) Direct from Bar-2020’
- On the login page, enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Candidates can download the displayed Patna High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Admit Card 2020 and take the necessary printout.
Download the Patna High Court Admit Card Mains Examination 2021: