Kerala Public Service Commission has published the answer key for the Assistant Professor Cardiology post. Against the 2020 recruitment notification for the Assistant Professor in Cardiology post in the Medical Education Department, PSC had conducted the written test on March 04, 2021. Candidates can now check the final answer key for the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Cardiology, category no: 011/2020.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Cardiology Answer Key 2021
Some of the questions asked in March 04, 2021, written test is:
- Myocardial bridging most commonly involves
- TIMI risk score (NSTE-ACS) includes all the following except
A:-Age 65 yr or more
B:-Three or more CAD risk factors
C:-Two or more angina episodes in prior 24 hrs
D:-Betablocker use within 30 days
Answer:- Betablocker use within 30 days
- Which of the following is implicated in the pathogenesis of Takotsubo cardiomyopathy?
- Which of the following is most commonly associated with spontaneous coronary artery dissection?
Answer:– Fibromuscular dysplasia
- Which one of the following echocardiographic finding is the strongest predictor of survival following STEMI?
A:-Global longitudinal strain
B:-Left ventricular diastolic function
C:-Left atrial strain
D:-Left ventricular ejection fraction
Answer:-Left ventricular ejection fraction
- All are true regarding free wall rupture of the ventricle following myocardial infarction except
Occurs more often in:
A:-Single vessel disease without collateral circulation
B:-First myocardial infarction
C:-Inferior wall myocardial infarction
Answer:-Inferior wall myocardial infarction
- All the following atherosclerotic plaque characteristics indicate increased vulnerability to rupture except
A:-Increased macrophage infiltration
B:-Thin fibrous cap
C:-Increased number of smooth muscle cells
D:-Large necrotic core
Answer:- Increased number of smooth muscle cells
Click here to download the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Cardiology Answer Key 2021 free PDF
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.