Table of Contents
India Post is a government operated postal system in India that is a subsidiary of a Ministry of Communication. Recently, India Post- Kerala Circle has issued a recruitment notification. This notification tells that applications are invited from eligible and suitable candidates to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the Kerala Postal Circle. Moreover, this recruitment is done in order to fill 1421 vacant posts in the Kerala Postal Circle. Therefore, all the aspirants who wish to acquire a job in India Post may apply for the post immediately. In this article, read about all that you must know regarding Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021. And Apply for 1421 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies.
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of India Post, online applications are invited for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in Kerala Postal Circle. The notification also tells that the online applications will be invited starting from 8th of March 2021.However, the last date to submit online applications is 10th April and make the fee payment is 07th of April 2021. Therefore, all the aspiring candidates can now check the eligibility criteria for the job through the official website itself.
Highlights of Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||India Post- Kerala Circle|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Type of Job||Government|
|Number of vacancies||1421|
|Start date for online application||08th of March 2021|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date to pay fees||07th April 2021|
|Last date to apply||10th April 2021|
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- All the candidates applying for this post must have a pass in Grade 10 examination with minimum passing marks in mathematics, local language and English.
- Compulsory knowledge of the local language
Minimum age to apply- 18 years
Maximum age to apply- 40 years
Salary Details of Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
All the selected candidates are entitled to receive a salary of Rs.10000 to Rs.12000 from the respective board.
All the applicants must pay a fee of Rs.100 while applying for this post on or before 07th of April 2021 itself
How to Apply?
The eligible and interested candidates may follow the steps given below to apply for the post:
- Firstly, visit the official website of India Post.
- Then, find the ‘Online Application’ tab on the homepage.
- Next, click on the tab which opens up to a new page.
- Now, fill the form with all the essential details.
- Then, make the fee payment.
- Finally, click on submit and take a print out of the application for future reference.
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 10-Mark list
- Recent photograph
- Community Certificate
- Computer certificate
- Certificate of disability if any
- Certificate of transgender
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!