Table of Contents
Subordinate Service Selection Board Punjab has released the official notification regarding the recruitment of 750 School Librarians. PSSSB invites online application from candidates who meet the eligibility criteria put forth by the board. Interested candidates can keep on reading to find detailed information like important dates, educational qualification, age criteria etc..
|PSSSB School Librarian Recruitment – Important Dates|
|Official notification released on||02 April 2021|
|Online application starts on||05 April 2021|
|Online application ends on||26 April 2021, 5 PM|
|Last date to submit online payment||29 April 2021|
- Candidates are required to have passed 12th from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates should also have a two year diploma in Library Science from a recognized board or university.
Below are the age limits of candidates belonging to various categories,
- For candidates belonging to General Category : 18 to 37 years
- For SC/BC candidates of State of Punjab : 18 to 42 years
- For candidates belonging to ESM : 18 to 45 years
- For Divyang (PwD) candidates : 18 to 47 years
PSSSB School Librarian 2021 Vacancies
A total of 750 seats will be filled by this recruitment drive. Distribution of seats to candidates belonging to different categories is depicted in the table shown here,
|Sl no:||Category||No: of seats||Seat reservation for women|
|13||Sports – General||15||08|
|14||SC(MRB) – Sports||04||–|
|15||SC(R&O) – Sports||04||–|
How to apply for PSSSB School Librarian Recruitment 2021
Candidates can follow the steps given here or click on the direct links given below to submit the application successfully.
- Go to the official website of PSSSB
- Click “Online Applications” from the top of the page
- Find and click on the online application link for School Librarian Recruitment
- After reading the instructions put forth by the Board, click “New Registration”
- Enter your information without any error and upload documents as per the instructions
Candidates need to pay application fee for the complete submission of application form. Fee for candidates belonging to different categories are given here,
- Unreserved/General category : Rs.1000/-
- SC/BC/EWS : Rs.250/-
- Ex Servicemen and Dependant : Rs.200/-
- PwD : Rs.500/-
Entri wishes all the very best for you.
Entri app helps you by giving a wonderful platform where you can start your journey to land on your dream government job. Entri brings every necessary information you need right before your eyes in order to get your dream come true at a very decent subscription. What makes our app the best vernacular teaching platform is that we provide 100% genuine classes for Spoken English, Digital marketing and various public exams including SSC, RRB, State PSC, Bank etc.. at affordable subscriptions.