Table of Contents
Punjab National Bank has recently published the recruitment notification 2021 for the recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of peon to cover a total of 69 vacancies. PNB welcomes offline application from those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification. Interested candidates are requested to keep on reading to find more necessary information regarding the eligibility criteria, important dates, age limits, application process etc..
total number of vacancy : 69
PNB Peon Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates who wish to apply for the vacancy of peon are required to have
- passed 12 or equivalent from a recognized board or university
- basic knowledge in English language (reading and writing)
Please check the official notification to get more information regarding the educational qualification
- Candidates are required to be within the age of 18 to 45 years in order to apply for the vacancy.
- Age relaxation as per government rules is applicable to SC/ ST/ PWD/ PH and OBC candidates.
PNB Peon Recruitment Important dates
The date to submit offline application for PNB Peon Recruitment 2021 for 69 peon posts starts on: 14 February 2021,Sunday
- Last Date for Submission of offline application, Chennai South Circle: 22 February 2021, Monday
- Last Date for Submission of offline application, Bangalore West Circle: 27 February 2021, Sunday
- Last Date for Submission of offline application, Bangalore East Circle: 1 March 2021, Monday
How to Apply PNB Peon Posts 2021?
Mode of application : Offline
Eligible candidates are required to go to the official website of Punjab National Bank and download the application form from there. Fill out the necessary information carefully without any errors and send the completed application form to the address given below,
- Postal Address for Bangalore West Circle : Chief Manager, Human Resource Section, Punjab National Bank, Circle Office, Bangalore West, No. 100, Masjid Road, Frazer Town, Bengaluru – 560005.
- Postal Address for Bangalore East Circle : Punjab National Bank, H.R Section, Circle Office – Bangalore East, Raheja Towers, M.G Road, Bengaluru – 560001.
- Postal Address for Chennai South Circle : The Deputy Circle Head, Punjab National bank,
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 1 March 2021
Candidates from all categories and gender are exempted from paying any fee.
The applications for PNB Peon Recruitment 2021 for 69 peon posts are short listed, followed by an interview of the selected candidates and document verification.
The selected candidates are appointed as PNB Peon with Rs.25,000/- per month (subjected to change). Refer the official notification to understand more about the salary scale.
Download Entri app now to experience a new level of learning. Entri app provides the best platform for those candidates who aspires to work for the Government of India. Entri provides classes for Spoken English, Digital marketing and various public exams including SSC, RRB, State PSC, Bank etc.. at very decent subscriptions. Entri provides you with an opportunity to converse with the best mentors of the country and clear your doubts instantly, practise real question papers and many more.!!!