Every year, Life Insurance Corporation, one of the leading insurance firms, seeks qualified people for a variety of positions, providing possibilities to thousands of applicants to work in the government sector. The LIC AAO 2022 recruitment process will seek qualified applicants for the positions of Assistant Engineer (AE), Assistant Architect, AAO- Chartered Accountant, Actuarial, Legal, Rajbhasha, and Information Technology. The major goal of holding the LIC AAO test is to provide applicants with excellent possibilities to work for a prominent insurance firm. Candidates who are interested in LIC AAO should read the remainder of this post and bookmark this page for the most up-to-date information on LIC AAO.
|Application commencement on||Yet to be notified|
|Last date for applying||Yet to be notified|
|Salary||Basic salary of Rs. 32795/- per month on the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315, with numerous allowances as per guidelines.|
|Online Preliminary Test||Yet to be notified|
|Result of prelims exam||Yet to be notified|
|Online Main Test||Yet to be notified|
|Mains exam result||Yet to be notified|
|Education||§ AAO (Chartered Accountant): It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree from an Indian university or institution. The applicant must have passed the Institute of Chartered Accountants Final Examination and completed the Institute’s Articles. The candidate must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates must provide their membership number, which the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants will confirm.
§ AAO (Actuarial): Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised Indian University/institution and must have passed 6 or more papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India/Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK examination as of the eligibility date. The Institute of Actuaries of India/Institute and Faculty of Actuaries of the United Kingdom shall confirm candidates’ membership numbers.
§ AAO (Legal): Bachelor of Laws (LLB or LLM) from a recognised Indian university or institution. A minimum of three years of bar experience is required.
§ AAO (Rajbhasha): Post-Graduation in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as one of the graduate topics OR Post-Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the graduate subjects OR Post-Graduation in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as graduate subjects.
AAO (IT): Graduation in Engineering in specifications such as computer science, information technology, or electronics, or MCA or MSC in computer science from a recognised Indian university or institution.
LIC AAO Preliminary Examination Pattern 2022
Before beginning your preparation, everyone should be aware of the most recent LIC AAO Exam format. Only you will be able to obtain a sense of the impending exam. You would struggle to pass the test if you do not know the LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2022. From the perspective of the aspirant, we have published the most current updated LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2022 for your reference. Candidates who desire to start a career as an AAO at Life Insurance Corporation should read this free essay.
· Quantitative Aptitude
· English Language
|Marks||· Reasoning- 35
· Quantitative Aptitude- 35
· English Language-30
|Duration||20 min for each section|
|Number of questions||· Reasoning- 35
· Quantitative Aptitude- 35
· English Language- 30
LIC AAO Main Examination Pattern 2022
To select applicants for the interview procedure, the LIC AAO Mains test is held. The LIC AAO Mains test format differs depending on the AAO job – IT, Chartered Accountant, Actuarial, Rajbhasha, and Legal. The main test for these positions includes both objective and descriptive portions, and it is administered online. Following the completion of the objective exam, the descriptive examination will be administered. The main exam pattern of generalist posts is as given below.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Insurance & Financial Market Awareness||30||60||20 minutes|
|General Knowledge, Current affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||90||40 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25**||30 minutes|
The exam pattern of LIC AAO Exam Pattern Mains for Legal/ CA/IT/ Actuarial/Rajbhasa mains are as given below.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Professional knowledge||30||90||40 minutes|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||20 minutes|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||2||25||30 minutes|
Question Bank for LIC AAO 2022
- How many pairs of digits are there in the number “67289574” that have the same number of digits between them as in the numerical series in both forward and backward directions?
- If ‘HONEST’ is coded as ‘INODTS’ in one coding language and ‘HEAT’ is coded as ‘IDBS’ in another, how can ‘LENGTH’ be coded in the same coding language?
- The proportion of investments of A and B is 2 ∶ The time investment ratio of A and B is 5:4. What percentage of A’s profit is smaller than that of B’s profit?
- The total cost of A and B is Rs. 4400. A is sold with a 15% profit, but B is sold with an 18% profit. A and B both make the same amount of money. Determine the cost of B.
- Two dice are tossed at random. Determine the likelihood that the total will be 6.
- The age of son and father are in the ratio 1:5. The father-to-mother ratio is 8:7 The age difference between father and mother is five years. Determine the age of your son.
- A sphere has a surface area of 400pi. The sphere’s diameter is equal to the side of a square. Determine the square’s perimeter.
- Train A has a length of 250 metres while Train B has a length of 350 metres. Train A travels at a speed of 20 metres per second. Determine the speed of train B if both trains intersect in 12 seconds.
- Rent takes 10% of a person’s earnings. He spends 30% of his remaining salary on home expenses. He spends the remainder of his earnings on medicine and food in a three-to-four ratio. Find his salary if the cost of medication is Rs. 8100.
- Determine the incorrect number in the series: 49, 54, 59, 64, 79, 74
- Below is a sentence containing four italicised terms. Check to see whether any of the terms are being used incorrectly based on context or spelling, and mark them accordingly. “all correct” is the right response if all of the terms are appropriately employed. “After the feast got over, the lights mysteriously failed, and we faltered around in complete darkness”.
- On a computer screen, a little image that symbolises a programme or a shortcut is known as a ___.
- A computer’s speed is measured in___.
- Which component of a computer system does arithmetic calculations?
- What is another term for a computer’s primary volatile memory?
- What is an Oracle?
- All web pages have a distinct address known as a ___?
- What are the connections to other documents or other locations within a Web site called?
- __ is the largest unit of digital information?
- http stands for ___?
- Who wrote the novel ‘The White Tiger’?
- Every year on April 25th, the globe celebrates ___.
- Capital of Denmark is __?
- What is the location of Connemara National Park?
- SHG is the shortened term for __?
- Financial Holding Companies (FHCs) in India are governed by the __?
- Regional Rural Banks in India are catalogued as ___?
- FDI stands for __?
- What is the printed version of a document called?
- What is the main circuit of a computer called?
Question banks are intended to provide you with a comprehensive learning experience. With the help of the Question Banks, you will not only come across the crucial questions from each area, but you will also come across the prior year’s questions. When you begin reading through the Question Bank following each chapter, you will have a good notion of the potentially essential subjects and questions from an examination standpoint. Question banks are meticulously developed in accordance with the most recent criteria given by the authority. As a result, they cover all of the typologies that will be tested in the exam. This will help you become familiar with the sorts of questions that might be posed about a specific topic. Question banks are meticulously developed in accordance with the most recent criteria given by the authority. As a result, they cover all of the typologies that will be tested in the exam. This will help you become familiar with the sorts of questions that might be asked about a specific topic. For example, let’s say you’re going through some concepts. You’ve definitely grasped the concept. However, you have no clue what kinds of questions can be made based on that particular issue. When you start following them from the beginning, they will not only provide you with conceptual clarity. However, they will also aid you in completing the curriculum on schedule. Question banks are a great place to start if you’re looking for new ways to study. Mind maps, mnemonics, and other memory aids can help you learn. Download the Entri app to view question banks prepared by an expert panel of teachers as per the latest syllabus.