Table of Contents
Are you searching for a perfect government job in Rajasthan? If yes, you are at the right place. You might be knowing that the Rajasthan Government releases a vast number of Rajasthan government jobs for 12th pass, 10th Pass, ITI, Diploma & Graduate candidates.
Keep reading to find the details of all the government jobs of Rajasthan instantly. We update the govt job notifications based on the Rajasthan government recruitment board updates. So the Aspirants who looking to grab the Sarkari job in Rajasthan can find more recruitment updates here.
Keep reading to know about the upcoming Rajasthan govt jobs 2021!
What are the Eligibility Details for Government Jobs in Rajasthan?
Each & every candidate has to meet the eligibility requirements such as age limit, educational qualification, etc in order to participate in the Rajasthan Government Recruitment 2021.
- According to the various notifications released by the organization, the minimum age limit should be 18 years. The maximum age limit should vary according to the post that you have applied for. The organization will decide the maximum age limit & upper age relaxations.
- The educational qualification will be different from post to post & from department to department. Rajasthan Government provides opportunities for those candidates who have completed 10th class, 12th class, degree, Post Graduation, etc required as per the post applied.
Latest Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2021
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date|
|05.11.2021||DRDO – Defense||Jr. Research Fellow ( Walk in Interview)||11||B.E B-tech, M.E M-tech, BS.c, NET||
6th to 9th Nov 2021
|30.10.2021||Rajasthan Police Recruitment||Police Constable||4438||10th pass||03.12.2021|
|27.10.2021||Rajasthan Postal Circle||Postman, M T S, Posting Assist, Sorting Assistant||22||10th, 12th, Computer knowledge||06.12.2021|
|18.10.2021||CSIR-CEERI||Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II||11||Degree/ PG Equivalent||18.10.2021|
|17.10.2021||RIICO JE & Various||AE, JE, AAO, Programmer, Jr Legal Officer, Steno, Junior Assistant and other||217||B.E, B-tech, Diploma, 12th||13.11.2021|
How To Apply For Rajasthan Government Jobs?
The State Government Department accepts applications from the eligible candidates either through Online or Offline mode. Here are the simple and user-friendly steps that help candidates in filling the application form.
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
Online Application Process
- Aspirants should log in to the official website of the recruiting board.
- On its home page, individuals can view the Latest Announcements/ Recruitment section.
- Find the relevant link to obtain the official notification you are willing to apply.
- Download the Notification Recruitment Pdf.
- Read all the conditions and eligibility requirements.
- Job hunters need to meet the requirements to fill the application.
- Click on the apply online link and provide the necessary details in all the fields of the online application form.
- Verify all the provided information before going to submit the applications.
- Also, pay the application fee through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
- Also take note of the application number/ registration number, password.
Offline Application Procedure
- Primarily, job hunters should visit the official webpage of the recruitment organization.
- On its page, go to the career/ advertisements/ notification/ recruitment section.
- Check for the appropriate link to which you are looking f
- Download the notification and go through all the instructions and guidelines.
- Interested candidates who are satisfying the eligibility criteria can download the application form.
- Later write the details in the empty fields and attach a photograph.
- Also, attach the required documents to the application form.
- Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee through DD.
- At last, send the applications along with DD to the postal address mentioned in the official advertisement.
Mandatory Documents Needed To Apply For Govt Jobs In Rajasthan
People who are willing to apply for Govt Jobs In Rajasthan should contain the following documents with them. You are suggested to submit a few documents from Rajasthan authorities for the sake of identification.
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Address Proof
- Pan Card
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Bank Passbook
- PH Certificate (If Required)
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Qualification Marks Memo
Stay tuned for government jobs in Rajasthan 2021!
What is the Rajasthan Govt Jobs Selection Procedure?
Every organization conducts some selection procedure to hire capable and worthy individuals. Rajasthan recruitment board decides the rounds of selection procedure based on the post and competition. The standard selection rounds to be qualified are as follows.
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test etc.
With every passing day, competition among the candidates applying for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan is also increasing. Thus, one needs to prepare really well. Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts. Entri also provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers.