The Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), under Govt. of India, has invited online as well as offline applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling Six (06) Technical and Administrative vacancies in capacity as Assistant Engineer (01), Technical Officer (01), Technical Assistant (02) and Section Officer (02) through direct recruitment to be posted. Applications through online as well as offline mode must be submitted on or before May 15, 2020.
|Name Of The Posts||Technical and Administrative posts|
|Organisation||Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors’ Degree/B.E/B.Tech in Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, IT, Instrumentation engineering disciplines; B.Pharma/M.Pharma/B.Sc/MCA|
|Experience||Three to five years in a relevant domain|
|Application Fee||Rs 1000|
|Salary Scale||In the range of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,42,400 per month as per the post|
|Application End Date||May 15, 2020|
RCB Recruitment 2020 Last date to Submit Application Form Extended
The last date for receipt of applications for various RCB positions has been extended up to May 15, 2020. Only the online application form for RCB Recruitment 2020 are required to be submitted until the last date
RCB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) has advertised the 06 vacancies for the recruitment of Technical & Administrative positions. Check below the category wise vacancies for each post:
|Name of post Vacancies||Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer Post (UR)||01 (UR)|
|Technical Officer post||01|
|Technical Assistant Posts||02 (OBC)|
|Section Officer posts||02
For the direct recruitment for Technical & Administrative posts candidates have to apply online from the official website or through the direct link provided below. Candidates should also submit the application fee along with the application form.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PWD) candidates and Womens are exempted from payment of fees.
The refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions can be claimed up to 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after which no request will be granted.
Deputation (including Short Term Contract):
The application form for Deputation (including Short Term Contract) is available offline at the official website
RCB Recruitment 2020 Terms and Conditions
- There will be a two-year probation period for the selected applicants by direct appointment, which can be extended at the decision of the competent authority.
- The pay and benefits etc are actually admissible according to the Govt’s 7th Pay Commission recommendations. Many advantages include NPS, medical insurance, LTC, etc. according to the Centre’s rules.
- The specified experience requirement should be the experience acquired after receiving the minimum education qualifications needed for the post.
Official Website: rcb.res.in
Nationality : Indian
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Selection And Pay Scale
The selection of candidates for Technical and Administrative posts through RCB Recruitment 2020 will be done through Shortlisting, Interview and Document Verification.
Candidates shortlisted for Technical and Administrative posts through RCB Recruitment 2020 will be paid emolument in the range of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,42,400 per month as per the post.
Eligibility Criteria for Technical & Administrative Job
- Advanced Technology Platform Centre (ATPC)
- Senior Finance and Business Manager (SFBM): A post graduate degree in finance/MBA with specialization in Finance. Candidates with professional qualifications like CA/ICWAI will also be considered.
- Technology Manager (TM): PhD in Life Sciences / First class Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences.
- Associate Business Manager: A first class graduate with postgraduate degree in Communication / finance or an MBA. Candidates with professional qualifications like CA/ICWAI will also be considered.
- Administrative Officer (AO): A post graduate degree in finance/management/HR. Candidates with professional qualifications like CA/ICWAI will also be considered.
- Application Scientist (AS): First class post-graduate degree in Life Sciences with consistently good academic record and 5 years of relevant experience, or a PhD in Life Sciences with a first class post-graduate degree.
- Senior Technical Officer (STO): A first class post-graduate degree in Life Sciences/B.Tech in Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering.
- Technical Officer (TO): A first class graduate in Life Sciences.
- Office of Connectivity (OoC)
- Senior Manager (Administration and Finance): A first class graduate with post-graduate degree in finance or an MBA. Candidates with professional qualifications like CA/ICWAI will also be considered.
- Service Coordinator: A graduate degree with post graduate qualification in management.
- Management Assistant: A graduate degree, preferably in science or commerce, with knowledge of computer applications.
How To Apply
Candidates applying for Technical and Administrative posts through RCB Recruitment 2020 must apply online on the official RCB website at here and submit their applications on or before May 15, 2020.
Candidates’ must also take a printout of their submitted application, and send the same along with relevant supporting documents listed in the notification to “The Registrar, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR, Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad, Haryana-121001” on or before May 15, 2020 through a proper channel.