Table of Contents
The 21st Century is all about different kinds of innovation. Today everything is all about new technologies, and mobile app developers persist in looking for new development cycles, better performance, better installation of apps, and more user experience and redesign. There will never be a larger platform for the latest mobile app development platform than React Native.
What is React Native?
React Native is an open source framework for the development of highly desirable mobile apps with extensions and web development applications, published by Facebook in March 2015. React Native is one of the most popular and widely used mobile app developments these days. It runs from Android to iOS app development, to Web applications, and even to UWP (Universal Windows Platform).
Why React Native?
React Native is one of the first different structures with many Indigenous components and features of React.js that need to be constantly developed. There are various reasons to choose React Native for app development.
- One framework for multiple platforms
- Native Components
React Native is all about faster web application development and mobile app development. As React Native contains many features of React.js very powerful application functionality is provided, and it has native features that help to better design templates with less problems.
- IOS and Android secured
Facebook’s main agenda for building React Native was to support iOS only. But during the years that followed, Android grew in popularity and came into use not only as an operating system for mobile devices but also for TVs so React Native added Android libraries and APIs as well. Therefore to meet market demand, since then React Native has been used in both types of Android and iOS operating systems. And that too “with the code once, make any approach”.
- Fast Developing React Native
React Native allows mobile app developers to make apps faster with features and tools ready for use. React Native is always up to date, meaning many of the necessary solutions will be available soon.
What is the difference between Native App Development and React Native App Development?
Native App Development
- Better Performance
- Traditional application development offers the best performance because they are built for a specific OS.
- Better UI and UX
- The UI and UX are even better, of course, offering endless updates of updates and changes in terms of new technologies that will not be easy in advanced React Native applications.
- More Secure
- Indigenous mobile applications are highly secure because all security measures are taken into account while developing a locked application in one place.
- High performance
- Indigenous applications have high performance and better access to hardware and other tools specified by the operating system.
React Native App Development
- Effective Time and Cost
When comparing the two development strategies the two most important questions are – what will the React Native App Development costs be and will it work better over time compared to other types? To get rid of your grief, yes, React Mobile App Development is more expensive and time consuming compared to Indigenous App Development. Because there will be one UI and UX that can be used for multiple forums.
2. Real Time Killing
Hot reload to monitor code in real time and before you get to write a complete app. You can sign a completed portion of the code in real time, to check the progress of the application.
3. Same UX with UI Exposure
Advanced React Native mobile apps that provide the same user experience and interface for both Android and iOS users regardless of platform. The upgraded React Native app will have the same features, the same UI, the same UX, and the same view.
4. Single code
React Native really works on the goal of writing once, run anywhere. To get React Native upgrade for mobile application, you only need one codebase that can run on any operating system.
React Native guide for beginners
- Download and install Node.js. There are many other ways to set up React Native and use it, but Node.js is one of the easiest ways.
- Introduce Command Prompt or Terminal as per the operating system you use in your system
- Run the command ‘npm’ (this may vary according to Windows versions, but is the same for macOS). This is done to Check ‘npm’ is included.
- Launch another command ‘npm -g create-react-native-app’ to install React Native
- Type a command to browse your site’s directory. This will be the place where you keep your projects.
- Launch the command ‘create-react-native-app_name’, here is the app_name name you want to give for your first built-in React Native application.
- After installing the packages and other tools, you will receive a message on the terminal screen indicating the name of the folder where your application is stored.
- You can use another command to change the guide name if you want something easy to remember. It can be according to your app. The command says “cd‘ app_name ’”.
- To start a project punch in ‘npm start’. This command will cover your package and help you make it.
- Open the directory in the Text Editor (for Mac) and the folder (for Windows)
- Open ‘Visual Studio Code’, if you do not already have it you can download and install the latest version here https://code.visualstudio.com/download.
- Make sure your Visual Studio Code has App.json and App.js pre-installed.
- Set up a template or emulator so you can use your React Native mobile app in real time.
- With iOS, you can use XCode template
- For Android, Android Studio is the best way to set up an emulator.
- To start the demonstration of the React Native Mobile app built by you, simply activate the template or emulator and all the progress made will be visible in real time. There is no need to make things difficult by writing a running order.
These free tutorials will help you get started with developing React Native as a beginner. You will then start to find your own way by studying on your own. The reason is, this course is a complete and up-to-date course with many projects to practice your reading. You will go from being a complete beginner to becoming a complete React Native . The rest of the journey will continue on its own. An important first step is to get started!
Entri is a learning platform built by well-known experts in the industry to help students analyze different types of entrance tests without having to worry about learning materials and crash courses. You can take our video analytics and video classes provided by experts to begin preparing for this banking exam and crack it easily.
We hope you find this article really informative and helpful and also please do not hesitate to contact us for any doubts. You can also download our Entri App for free and start preparing for any competitive exams. This app provides a series of quizzes, Mock tests, PDFs, past question papers, and much more.