Table of Contents
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has notified that the RPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2020 is now postponed to another convenient date. The notification regarding the postponement of the examination is released on the official website of RPSC, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for the examination can find the notification on this website.
RPSC Professor Recruitment: Overview
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No of Vacancy||918|
|Online application open date||21/12/2020|
|Online application closing date||30/12/2020|
|Mode of selection||Written test, Interview|
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree following the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- NET/ SLET/ SET shall also not be required for such masters programs in disciplines for which NET/ SLET/ SET is not conducted
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit): As per RPSC Rules.
Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.