Table of Contents
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued a notification and application for 918 Assistant Professor positions at Rajasthan’s colleges. The exam date will be revealed in the near future. Because of the attractive income package and job profile of Assistant Professor, candidates who qualify for the UGC NET wait for the Assistant Professor Job Notification.
Candidates who pass the UGC NET are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor positions. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) then organises an examination to recruit Assistant Professors in the state. Successful applicants will be hired by the Rajasthan government. They go through a probationary period before becoming permanent. Candidates preparing for the RPSC Assistant Professor Exam should review the RPSC Assistant Professor Salary and Job Profile details listed below.
Assistant Professor Salaries in Rajasthan
- The RPSC Assistant Professor salary ranges from Rs 15600 to Rs 39100. (Grade Pay – 6000).
- The wage is determined by the 7th Pay Commission and Level 7 of the Pay Matrix.
- The RPSC Assistant Professor salary ranges from Rs 15600 to Rs 39100 per month.
- The shortlisted applicants are paid Rs 42500 for their probation term.
Assistant Professor In-Hand Salary at RPSC in 2021
- During the probation phase, selected applicants are paid Rs 42500. Candidates are not provided any allowances during this time.
- The candidate’s salary pay band after the probation period is 15600 to 39100. (Grade Pay – 6000).
- Only after deducting the 10% NPS from their Basic Pay would they be granted an in-hand salary.
- Perks & Additional Benefits for RPSC Assistant Professors
- The following are some of the additional advantages and privileges that come with becoming an RPSC Assistant Professor:
The government provides assistance or a monthly rent allowance
- Bonuses and other incentives are available.
- Allow concession to be made.
- Medical Coverage
- Transportation options.
Job Description for RPSC Assistant Professor
- Candidates chosen for the RPSC Assistant Professor position would be assigned to a college in Rajasthan.
- The college appoints candidates as Assistant Professors.
- As an Assistant Professor, your primary responsibility is to teach.
- They are also expected to undertake research in order to forecast future carrier expansion.
- Assistant Professors also assist in the day-to-day activities of institutions and monitor student records.
- Assistant Professors are also needed to offer college-related guidance and ideas.
Exam Pattern for Assistant Professor in RPSC in 2022:
The RPSC Assistant Professor Exam is divided into three parts. The first two papers are subject-specific, while the third paper is on Rajasthan in general. The written test will be followed by an interview. The candidate will be chosen from a final merit list based on a combination of the written test and the interview
|First||Subject applied for||75||3 Hours|
|Second||Subject applied for||75||3 Hours|
|Third||General studies of Rajasthan||50||2 Hours|
2. Interview Round:
The RPSC Assistant Professor interview will be worth a total of 24 points. The number of candidates invited to interview will be three times the number of positions available in that category.
RPSC Assistant Professors Eligibility Criteria:
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued the Assistant Professor Exam 2022 subject-by-subject curriculum. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced the recruitment of 918 Assistant Professors at Rajasthan’s colleges. The curriculum for all 31 topics has been announced by the RPSC. Candidates studying for the RPSC Professor Exam should go over the entire curriculum in order to have a successful exam preparation.
It is imperative to thoroughly review the qualifying requirements for the RPSC Assistant Professor position. Educational qualifications, age limits, and other criteria are part of the Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria.
|Educational Qualifications||Age Limitations||Fee Structure|
Candidate Should Complete their Master’s Degree with Minimum 55% Marks in Related Subject with Qualified UGC NET / SLET / SET Exam from any recognized university from anywhere in India for online apply RPSC Recruitment Notification 2022.
Note: Ph.D. Candidates are also eligible/applicable as per the advertisement.
Minimum Age: 21st Year
Maximum Age:40th Year
(age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.)
General / Other State Candidates pay 350/-
OBC / BC : 250/-
SC / ST: 150/-
Correction Charge: 300/-
Eligibility for RPSC Assistant Professor in 2022 – Age Limit
|Category||Age Relaxation (years)|
|Male SC/ST/OBC/MBC/EWS Candidates of Rajasthan||5|
|Women General Candidates of Rajasthan||5|
|Women SC/ST/OBC/MBC/EWS of Rajasthan||10|
|Widow and divorcee Women||No Age Limit|
Scribe Candidates RPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility:
Candidates with exceptional needs are eligible to take the RPSC Assistant Professor test. Candidates who are blind or have a permanent writing handicap will be eligible for a scribe.
- The Rajasthan government only assigns scribes to these applicants after verifying the validity of their impairment in accordance with the government’s standards.
- The candidates have the option of selecting their own scribe.
- Scribes are given a daily stipend of Rs 100.
- Both the candidate and the scribe must complete a declaration form with pictures attached.
- For every hour of the examination, candidates who use a scribe are given 20 minutes of compensatory time.
RPSC Assistant Professor Cutoff:
RPSC Assistant Professor Result 2022 is available here for those who are looking for it. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is preparing to hold a written exam for Assistant Professors in the near future. Many candidates have recently attempted this test around the state. Several of them are looking for the RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Result and Cutoff Marks. The RPSC College Lecturer Exam Result 2022 will be available sooner than expected. The commission has yet to announce a date for the announcement of the RPSC Assistant Professor Cut Off Marks 2022. RPSC has a history of releasing recruitment exam results within 2-3 months of the exam being completed. As a result, the RPSC Assistant Professor Result 2022 will be available online in the months of May or June. With the aid of the RPSC Assistant Professor Answer Key, candidates may verify their provisional results. Here is a brief description of the RPSC College Lecturer Expected Cutoff Marks and Merit List.
Result of the Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020 Screening Test 2021:
|Subject Name||Cut off Marks|
|Law Result/ Cut off||§ Gen: 121.29
§ SC: 99.97
§ OBC: 121.29
|Botany Result/ Cut off||§ Gen: 106.03
§ SC: 106.03
§ ST: 90.97
§ OBC: 106.03
§ MBC: 86.84
|Home Science Result/ Cut off||§ Gen: 107.51
§ SC: 72.06
§ OBC: 107.51
|Chemistry Result/ Cut off||§ Gen: 115.26
§ EWS: 115.26
§ SC: 98.58
§ ST: 87.42
§ OBC: 115.26
§ MBC: 103.018
|Philosophy Result/ Cut off||§ Gen: 101.34|
|Entomology Result/ Cut off||§ Gen: 124.22|