Table of Contents
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification on its official website advertisement as per which there is a requirement of willing and qualified candidates for 918 vacant posts of Assistant Professor in the state of Rajasthan. Those candidates who want to apply online for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022, fill the application form through the link given below and submit it through online mode before the last date.
There is no such provision of knowing Rajasthani language mandatorily for the post of RPSC Assistant Professor. Therefore, aspirants who know the Hindi language are eligible for the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022. However, candidates must check the official notification released by the RPSC authorities regarding knowing the language before they apply for this post.
|Name of the Exam||RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam||For recruitment of candidates as Assistant Professors in colleges in Rajasthan|
- Visit the official Www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, careers/ vacancy /recruitment page, Click on Assistant Professor
- After that, click on the Download RPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2022 in Pdf format.
- Check Your Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualifications, age limitation, selection process, etc.
- according to the official advertisement, if you are applicable then click on the Apply Online direct link.
- Fill all mandatory details and upload the required documents.
- There you will find online application form of Assistant Professor, along with latest 2022 vacancy notifications and with PDF notification, Click on Apply.
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details) for requirement of 2022 RPSC Rajasthan Assistant Professor vacancy.
- Pay the fee online / Offline & Upload documents Photo, Signature, and Finalize & Confirm Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Application process.
- Click on the final submit button and take a printout for future use.
Salary Structure 2022
The average salary for the post of Assistant Professor in RPSC is Rs 67,300 – Rs 1,95,000 per month. The salary is decided as per the 7th Pay Commission and 16th Pay Matrix Level. In addition, 10% of the salary is deducted under the National Pension Scheme. The detailed salary for the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 is described below.
|Component||Percentage||Amount in Rupees|
|Dearness Allowance(DA)||17% of Basic pay||+10319|
|House Rent Allowance(HRA)||10% of Basic pay||+6070|
|Total gross amount||79089|
RPSC Assistant Professor Salary Deductions
The net salary after the deductions under the NPS scheme is described below.
|Component||Percentage||Amount in Rupees|
|NPS||10% of basic + 10% of DA||-7100|
Besides the salary, candidates at the post of RPSC Assistant Professor are eligible for further allowances and additional benefits described below.
- Government accommodations in most of the tourist places in India
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC) once a year
- Bonus and incentives
- Medical Insurance
- Transportation facilities
- Candidate Should Complete their Master’s Degree with Minimum 55% Marks in Related Subject with Qualified UGC NET / SLET / SET Exam from any recognized university from anywhere in India for online apply RPSC Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Note: Ph.D. Candidates are also eligible/applicable as per the advertisement
- Minimum Age: 21 Year
- Maximum Age:40 Year
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”