Table of Contents
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a notification on its official website advertisement as per which there is a requirement of willing and qualified candidates for 918 vacant posts of Assistant Professor in the state of Rajasthan. Those candidates who want to apply online for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022, fill the application form through the link given below and submit it through online mode before the last date.
There is no such provision of knowing Rajasthani language mandatorily for the post of RPSC Assistant Professor. Therefore, aspirants who know the Hindi language are eligible for the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022. However, candidates must check the official notification released by the RPSC authorities regarding knowing the language before they apply for this post.
|Name of the Exam||RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam||For recruitment of candidates as Assistant Professors in colleges in Rajasthan|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission releases various recruitment notifications every year to fill up vacant positions, this year 2022 going to fill Assistant Professor vacancy to operate organization activities normally.
|Asst Professor Vacancy Details|
|Textile Dying & Painting||01|
|Drawing & Painting||10|
|Home Science (Food Nutrition)||05|
|Home Science (Education Extension)||08|
|Home Science (Home Management)||07|
|Home Science (Child Development||05|
|Home Science (Clothing Textile)||06|
- Candidate Should Complete their Master’s Degree with Minimum 55% Marks in Related Subject with Qualified UGC NET / SLET / SET Exam from any recognized university from anywhere in India for online apply RPSC Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Note: Ph.D. Candidates are also eligible/applicable as per the advertisement
- Minimum Age: 21 Year
- Maximum Age:40 Year
age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 is explained below.
- The exam is conducted in MCQ type and is conducted offline.
- There are a total of 180 questions comprising 180 marks.
- The duration of the RPSC Assistant Professor exam is 3 hours.
- The mode of language is English.
- There is a negative marking in the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022. 1/3 marks are deducted for every wrong answer. There is no negative marking for leftover answers.
- Visit the official Www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, careers/ vacancy /recruitment page, Click on Assistant Professor
- After that, click on the Download RPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2022 in Pdf format.
- Check Your Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualifications, age limitation, selection process, etc.
- according to the official advertisement, if you are applicable then click on the Apply Online direct link.
- Fill all mandatory details and upload the required documents.
- There you will find online application form of Assistant Professor, along with latest 2022 vacancy notifications and with PDF notification, Click on Apply.
- Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details) for requirement of 2022 RPSC Rajasthan Assistant Professor vacancy.
- Pay the fee online / Offline & Upload documents Photo, Signature, and Finalize & Confirm Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Application process.
- Click on the final submit button and take a printout for future use.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”