Table of Contents
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued an invitation to apply for the position of Protection Officer under the Women’s Empowerment Protection Rule. Candidates that are qualified and interested in the position may apply. Applications may be submitted online at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, which is their official website. Candidates should be familiar with the exam syllabus and exam format as they study for the exam. You can find all the information about RPSC Defense Officer Previous Question Papers and Answers in this article.
RPSC Defence Officer 2022 Previous Question Papers and Answers – Overview
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Protection Officer|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||Previous year question paper|
|Start of online application||11 July 2022|
|Last date of online application||12 midnight on 9th August 2022|
|Selection process||Written exam|
RPSC Defence Officer Previous Question Papers
A decent study schedule can help students organize their study time. Using that study schedule, students can quickly finish the themes and subtopics on each subject. You will learn more about the material in each topic if you practice more RPSC Defence officer Previous Papers. Your preparation will be significantly easier if the PDF files contain all of the answers to the test questions from the previous year. In order to focus more on their areas of weakness, candidates are advised to download the free PDF and attempt the questions as many times as they’d like.
The following are some benefits of fixing the RPSC Defence officer test problems from the prior year:
- The key advantage is that it tells you how difficult the exam will be, what kinds of questions will be asked, and how and what to prepare for that specific exam.
- Candidates will gain the confidence they need to succeed in the RPSC Defence officer 2022 exam if they perform well in the exams from the previous year.
- Candidates would have a better understanding of the level of complexity of the questions after finishing the RPSC Defence officer Question Papers.
- By studying, candidates can fully comprehend the chapters and concepts that are important for the exam and commonly appear in questions.
RPSC Defence Officer Previous Question Papers – Download PDF
Try the following RPSC Defence Officer Exam test questions now that you are aware of the advantages of practicing prior questions.
|Previous Question Paper I||Click here|
|Previous Question Paper II||Click here|
RPSC Defence Officer Mock Test
The importance of mock exams in test preparation cannot be overstated. Based on the format of the actual exam, they are replica tests. They offer a clearer picture of the types of questions that will be asked on the test. They also offer lots of practice and aid with time management.
The applicants’ confidence is boosted by taking mock exams, doing well on them, answering questions that are familiar to them, and recognizing how well they have studied for the test.
RPSC Defence Officer Model Question Paper
Model Question Papers are created using the exact same format as the real thing. Candidates can test their preparation by attempting sample questions.
- Model questions give you a realistic idea of what to anticipate from the test.
- You will feel more prepared for the tests the more issues you are able to solve. Additionally, you’ll learn about your strengths and the areas where you need to improve.
- Regularly practicing example questions can help you comprehend the exam format and organize your study strategy. You’ll become more effective as a result, which will help boost your performance.
- You can have a better understanding of the marking system and the weighted importance of exam topics by using sample papers. This will enable you to organize your study more effectively and pay more attention to the ideas that will get you the most points.
- The more you study, the more likely it is that you will perform well on tests. The completion of practice exams aids in a thorough review of all the material you have learned.
|Model Question Paper I||Click here|
|Model Question Paper II||Click here|
RPSC Defence Officer 2022- Exam Pattern
In the RPSC Defense officer exam, there were two papers. Paper 1 (General Studies) will be required, whilst Paper 2 (Subject Affecting – Social Work/Law) will be optional. Both the required and any optional exam papers must be taken by candidates. Both exams’ questions are all of the objective variety. Combined marks for the two papers come to 300. Each paper must be completed in 180 minutes. 40% of the final score for each paper will be the minimum required to pass. Correct responses will receive a lower grade. One-third of the marks allotted for that particular question will be subtracted for each incorrect response.
|Paper 1st||General Studies||300||3 hours|
|Paper 2nd||Subject Concerned||300||3 hours|
I hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.